DL online appointment - How to retrieve appointment details?

I have a QR code for passing the driving license video from about 4 months ago and at the time made a booking online for a September appointment at Bangkok#3 DLC. However I cannot find a record for the appointment now or know how to retrieve it online? Is it possible?

I visited https://gecc.dlt.go.th/ which seems to only offer options to make a new appointment in months to come. The site also seems to remember my pp number/name but I used my Thai ID# when I booked the appointment as I couldn’t see how to use pp# at the time.

Should I just go and get a medical and do a walk in? Will they take me on any day? I cannot go in September now anyway as I will now have to be away at that time.  My 5Yr DL expired last April.

Edited by Hamus Yaigh

38 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Should I just go and get a medical and do a walk in?

Yes. Just make sure you have a screenshot of completing the video training online.

39 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

My 5Yr DL expired last April.

I'm not 100% but i think it's only allowed 1 year for expiry, you might need to go back to square one, not sure...

• Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Hamus Yaigh said:

Thanks. I should still have until Apr next year to renew normally, but I will do a walk in as I cannot predict when I can make appointment with various travel plans ahead.

I will try this week and report back on success or not.

There's no benifit with an appoinntment, you still need to Q same as a 'walk in'.

All that completing the online course achieves is eliminating the need to watch the video in a classroom for 2 hours.

OK, went during this week to Bangkok#3 DLC as a walk in. There is absolutely no point in booking an appointment on line as PJ71 says. No one was using an appointment system and there were no signs to separate appointed times only.

One has to attend several counters and the physical tests room like everyone else walking in. There is now a very strict document check before you start the process. Once all docs are correct, the process was quite fast at first with no waiting queues, until one reaches the final counter where they take your photo and produce the license. This last counter took one hour queuing time as only one or two of the available counters had anyone manning them. Total time start to finish was 1hr 20m for me.

• 2 weeks later...

did the online safety training and recidved he qr code prior to my visit to chatuchak dlt.  The lady said the next available appointment was a month out and wouldn't accept the qr code.  Said I'd have to watch the video there again and go get another medical cert since the one I had would be over a month old by then. Can anyone confirm a place that does accept the qr code and maybe 9snt a month out in appointments?