Nineteenth victim of Mountain B pub fire dies Monday

webfact

image.jpeg

A 23-year-old victim of the deadly fire at Sattahip district’s Mountain B pub on August 5th succumbed to her injuries early this morning (Monday) at Chonburi Hospital, becoming the 19th victim of the inferno.

Her boyfriend, the lead singer of a band performing at the pub, perished on the night of the fire, leaving behind a 5-year-old daughter.

The victim’s mother, said in her Facebook post today “Even with one billion baht, but without a daughter to help spending it, Mom will not find happiness. For me, having my daughter is the happiest thing in my life.”

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/nineteenth-victim-of-mountain-b-pub-fire-dies-monday/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-08-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, ChrisY1 said:

2 weeks later, and no media reports that I know of....are the cops going quiet on this...or have they been told to shut up?

BREAKING: (1/2) Court on Monday issued an arrest warrant for the father of 27-yr-old Mountain B Pub owner which caught fire & led to 19 deaths. The court believes the real owner was not 27-yr-old Pongsiri Panprasong but his father - 55-yr-old Somyot Panprasong.

(2/2) Somyot Panprasong is now wanted for causing deaths and serious injuries through negligence and operating a pub without license.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, webfact said:

The victim’s mother, said in her Facebook post today “Even with one billion baht, but without a daughter to help spending it, Mom will not find happiness. For me, having my daughter is the happiest thing in my life.”

Mountain B family are you paying attention to the grief and suffering you inflicted on these innocent people and extended families?