Pattaya Provincial Court issues arrest warrant for father of ‘Mountain B’ nightclub “owner”

snoop1130

"The 55-year-old father, who was identified as Somyot Panprasong, is now charged for causing serious deaths and injuries to others due to negligence and operating the entertainment venue without permission."

What is a "serious death"?
The opposite of a "funny death"?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

Who ever it was in charge of the building needs to be prosecuted 

I am sure the paperwork will show the owner involved  plus those who cleared it as a restaurant in the first place taking their

brown envelopes ????

Plus allowing underage people in there as well 

Greed and ???? over safety ????

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

The 55-year-old father, who was identified as Somyot Panprasong, is now charged for causing serious deaths and injuries to others due to negligence and operating the entertainment venue without permission

Good.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

However the police no-doubt will not be charged for allowing this place to operate on their patch.

Why such anger towards the police?

The same police let foreigners drive a motorbike without a helmet or other protection.

The same police will turn a blind eye when you drive through a red light, or you are speeding,

Would you prefer a police corps like in your country?

If so, why are you in Thailand?

• Sad 2

Just now, Confuscious said:

Why such anger towards the police?

The same police let foreigners drive a motorbike without a helmet or other protection.

The same police will turn a blind eye when you drive through a red light, or you are speeding,

Would you prefer a police corps like in your country?

If so, why are you in Thailand?

Your post is full of errors.....

The Police let all ride without helmets, more especially their own. Foreigners are, more likely to be challenged in central Pattaya.

I personally do not drive through red lights.....

I would like the police to be more diligent and work more to improve driving standards. 

I am in Thailand because I like it here.... simply, driving could bear improvement.