Jump to content

Somyot, alleged actual ‘Mountain B’ owner, turns himself in to Plutaluang Police Station


snoop1130
 Share

Recommended Posts

565000007941803-696x392.jpeg

PHOTO: Manager Online

 

The alleged real owner of the ‘Mountain B’ entertainment venue, Somyot Panprasong, has turned himself in to the Plutaluang Police Station this afternoon, August 16th, following an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court on Monday.

 

On Tuesday August 16th, ‘Sia B”s lawyer arrived at the police station to give more information to the officials. He also insisted that Somyot was not involved with the establishment as he did not know about any documents and restated that Sia B was the actual owner of the establishment. Sia B has previously taken full responsibility for the incident, however, many victims families and social media netizens have expressed concern that they believe that Sia B was a “fall guy” for other parties, owners, and silent investors.

 

However, Somyot was willing to surrender at the Pluta Luang police station but he was on the way from returning from other provinces, according to the lawyer’s statement.

 

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/16/somyot-alleged-actual-mountain-b-owner-turns-himself-in-to-plutaluang-police-station-this-afternoon-in-chonburi-denies-all-charges/

 

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-16
 

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

 

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

Link to post
Share on other sites

It is old news, however....we don't expect any revelations or naming of Somyot' associates in brown!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

With any LLC there are many owners the question that is asked as to influence pedalling us valid.  There should also be an investigation into what provincial people were involved and signed off on this.  

 

They should also be charged 

 

If prayut was smart he would call in someone like big joke to run the investigation just to make people feel better 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

If prayut was smart he would call in someone like big joke to run the investigation just to make people feel better 

Bring happiness to the people he said... misery is all they got.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that one of the so called ' investors " has been summoned, when are the Courts going to go after the real Criminals.

I mean those that allowed this " Enterprise " to even get off the ground, never mind operate illegally in full view, for all to see.

I wouldnt mind betting there are a few twitchy A##holes at the moment, hoping that Daddy does not give them up to the Courts.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Now that one of the so called ' investors " has been summoned, when are the Courts going to go after the real Criminals.

I mean those that allowed this " Enterprise " to even get off the ground, never mind operate illegally in full view, for all to see.

I wouldnt mind betting there are a few twitchy A##holes at the moment, hoping that Daddy does not give them up to the Courts.

 

Building application  - Stated restaurant.

Building inspectors - signed off restaurant.

Business owner converted to night club after approval.

Cannot see why the people that approved and signed off the build would have a twichy A-hole.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

 

Building application  - Stated restaurant.

Building inspectors - signed off restaurant.

Business owner converted to night club after approval.

Cannot see why the people that approved and signed off the build would have a twichy A-hole.

 

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

For it to be approved as the restaurant it was intended to be one would assume it was checked to make sure it met the appropriate building codes for that application.

 

As for it being modified to a night club after the fact who knew or were receiving brown envelops for that matter, something that would be very hard to prove or prosecute.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

 

Building application  - Stated restaurant.

Building inspectors - signed off restaurant.

Business owner converted to night club after approval.

Cannot see why the people that approved and signed off the build would have a twichy A-hole.

 

From a much earlier police report;

 

"The owner will face the negligence causing death charges and operating without a licence as well as illegally adapting the building."

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

Doubtfull they checked anything. When it was a restaurant it had no walls and just the corrigated steel roof. It then got illegally converted into the nightclub. Its also in a no entertainment zone.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Excel said:

From a much earlier police report;

 

"The owner will face the negligence causing death charges and operating without a licence as well as illegally adapting the building."

Thankyou for confirming the building was adapted after its initial approval.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

Are there 'Fire Marshalls' here?

Link to post
Share on other sites

So far:

 

The Sattahip district chief has been transferred pending further investigations into how the pub came to be altered. Five senior police officers transferred, just the tip of the iceberg imo

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

The "club" part was added on, illegally, after the restaurant licence was issued

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Aussieroaming said:

What a scumbag, willing to let his own son take a fall for him. POS

So we are led to believe. Perhaps they were the instructions from "others" 'cos I'm sure there is a lot more to the ownership of this than what we are currently led to believe.

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

For it to be approved as the restaurant it was intended to be one would assume it was checked to make sure it met the appropriate building codes for that application.

 

As for it being modified to a night club after the fact who knew or were receiving brown envelops for that matter, something that would be very hard to prove or prosecute.

Never ever ASS U ME anything in this country. 

 

As to brown envelopes I think it is going to be very easy to prove.  YOu just need to make a deal with the owner for names daes and amounts.  There is always going to be one person that will roll just to save their assets 

Link to post
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Never ever ASS U ME anything in this country. 

 

As to brown envelopes I think it is going to be very easy to prove.  YOu just need to make a deal with the owner for names daes and amounts.  There is always going to be one person that will roll just to save their assets 

And who is that person that will roll.

 

come back to me when you have a name.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...