Somyot, alleged actual ‘Mountain B’ owner, turns himself in to Plutaluang Police Station

snoop1130

565000007941803-696x392.jpeg

PHOTO: Manager Online

The alleged real owner of the ‘Mountain B’ entertainment venue, Somyot Panprasong, has turned himself in to the Plutaluang Police Station this afternoon, August 16th, following an arrest warrant issued by the Pattaya Provincial Court on Monday.

On Tuesday August 16th, ‘Sia B”s lawyer arrived at the police station to give more information to the officials. He also insisted that Somyot was not involved with the establishment as he did not know about any documents and restated that Sia B was the actual owner of the establishment. Sia B has previously taken full responsibility for the incident, however, many victims families and social media netizens have expressed concern that they believe that Sia B was a “fall guy” for other parties, owners, and silent investors.

However, Somyot was willing to surrender at the Pluta Luang police station but he was on the way from returning from other provinces, according to the lawyer’s statement.

Full Story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/08/16/somyot-alleged-actual-mountain-b-owner-turns-himself-in-to-plutaluang-police-station-this-afternoon-in-chonburi-denies-all-charges/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-08-16

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Confused 1

With any LLC there are many owners the question that is asked as to influence pedalling us valid.  There should also be an investigation into what provincial people were involved and signed off on this.  

They should also be charged 

If prayut was smart he would call in someone like big joke to run the investigation just to make people feel better 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

If prayut was smart he would call in someone like big joke to run the investigation just to make people feel better 

Bring happiness to the people he said... misery is all they got.

• Like 1

Now that one of the so called ' investors " has been summoned, when are the Courts going to go after the real Criminals.

I mean those that allowed this " Enterprise " to even get off the ground, never mind operate illegally in full view, for all to see.

I wouldnt mind betting there are a few twitchy A##holes at the moment, hoping that Daddy does not give them up to the Courts.

2 minutes ago, Cake Monster said:

Now that one of the so called ' investors " has been summoned, when are the Courts going to go after the real Criminals.

I mean those that allowed this " Enterprise " to even get off the ground, never mind operate illegally in full view, for all to see.

I wouldnt mind betting there are a few twitchy A##holes at the moment, hoping that Daddy does not give them up to the Courts.

Building application  - Stated restaurant.

Building inspectors - signed off restaurant.

Business owner converted to night club after approval.

Cannot see why the people that approved and signed off the build would have a twichy A-hole.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Ralf001 said:

Cannot see why the people that approved and signed off the build would have a twichy A-hole.

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

45 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

But did they check exits.  Did fire marshal do inspection.  If the community knew it was a club the police and fire Marshall had to have known 

For it to be approved as the restaurant it was intended to be one would assume it was checked to make sure it met the appropriate building codes for that application.

As for it being modified to a night club after the fact who knew or were receiving brown envelops for that matter, something that would be very hard to prove or prosecute.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ralf001 said:

From a much earlier police report;

"The owner will face the negligence causing death charges and operating without a licence as well as illegally adapting the building."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Doubtfull they checked anything. When it was a restaurant it had no walls and just the corrigated steel roof. It then got illegally converted into the nightclub. Its also in a no entertainment zone.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, Excel said:

From a much earlier police report;

"The owner will face the negligence causing death charges and operating without a licence as well as illegally adapting the building."

Thankyou for confirming the building was adapted after its initial approval.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kingstonkid said:

Are there 'Fire Marshalls' here?

1 minute ago, Aussieroaming said:

What a scumbag, willing to let his own son take a fall for him. POS

So we are led to believe. Perhaps they were the instructions from "others" 'cos I'm sure there is a lot more to the ownership of this than what we are currently led to believe.

4 hours ago, Ralf001 said:

For it to be approved as the restaurant it was intended to be one would assume it was checked to make sure it met the appropriate building codes for that application.

As for it being modified to a night club after the fact who knew or were receiving brown envelops for that matter, something that would be very hard to prove or prosecute.

Never ever ASS U ME anything in this country. 

As to brown envelopes I think it is going to be very easy to prove.  YOu just need to make a deal with the owner for names daes and amounts.  There is always going to be one person that will roll just to save their assets 

45 minutes ago, kingstonkid said:

Never ever ASS U ME anything in this country. 

As to brown envelopes I think it is going to be very easy to prove.  YOu just need to make a deal with the owner for names daes and amounts.  There is always going to be one person that will roll just to save their assets 

And who is that person that will roll.

come back to me when you have a name.