Forum upgrade in progress! ×

Thai actress and mother held on remand in alleged Ponzi scheme scandal

webfact

even a little bit of money can change families, or so they think.

probably the 40 and under folks here will try anything to get more money, especially without thinking it through.   CLICK on their phone for 1000000 zillion hours to get 10 baht, OK!!!

the older couple probably lives on lottery hope.

I'm sure some would like to see the world, you need money.   There is no "normal" path to get you out of Thailand, so they gotta hope and pray.

which leads them right into the den!!!!!!  and the wolves, their own "idols" and "role models" feast!!!!  

34 minutes ago, peterfranks said:

So let me guess, you live in Monaco or some other place where only millionaires live, because each time you have seen the opportunity, and almost doubled your net worth, by putting all your money on those stocks?

The opportunities don't come very often, if you aren't patient enough to wait for them and do the research, just invest in index funds, you can make double your money every 7 years on average with the S&P. Maybe read up on finance and economics, you'll find that it isn't as impossible as you think. Like I said, if another opportunity arises I will point it out just to show it's not impossible and actually not very hard under the right circumstances. Right now with the stock market having so many inefficiencies due to volatility it's easier to find these inefficiencies and make high return investments. If you understand what causes a stocks value to be a certain price, you can do calculations on when the price is lower than the company is worth, it's typically called value investing and has nothing to do with crystal balls or lines on a chart and it's not guaranteed, but its an extremely high probably way to invest and make great returns. (also no it doesn't work with crypto because theres no underlying value)

An exaggerated example would be if a company was trading at cash value, solvent, with revenues and was free cash flow positive. You'd be getting the company for free. 

Edited by dj230

16 hours ago, Why Me said:

Point taken. But aren't these top actresses all married to multimillionaires? I am guessing mommy was paid massively to pressure daughter into being celebrity bait.

and mommy expects her daughter to take the fall.....in the name of love