Sickening.

1 hour ago, transam said:

WARNING-Video may upset ......

Not allowed to to say what kind of person my police UK friend said,  with many crime figures on on the increase you won't get me taking the knee.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

Gonna get worse with all the immigrants getting in,  with high gas bills, high electric bills,  council tax,  high petrol & deisel costs, industry strikes the poor will get desperate. 

Why did you post the above without facts?

How do you know what caused the attack?

I agree the death is deplorable but let us get some facts before making unfounded political comments!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, DezLez said:

I agree the death is deplorable but let us get some facts before making unfounded political comments!

I was guessing the facts and agree wrong to do but I  will see if I guess right. 

RIP old guy and he tried to get help to save himself still after the attack, tough old fella bless him. 

• Thanks 2

On 8/19/2022 at 5:11 PM, DezLez said:

He was poc part of gang who surrounded  then knifed the busker  in his mobility  chair

• Confused 1

17 hours ago, BarraMarra said:

Rubbish was on his own no gang. He was arrested due to CCTV where he was seen running away alone. Where's your evidence a gang surrounded the mobility chair ??.

I bet they were a gang of immigrants, fresh off the dinghy as well.

Shocking Comments from members on here this poor old guy was out on his Mobility Scooter when a local man decided to stab him to Death for no reason. Please don't bring in immigrants or gangs into this sickening act. Today we are facing up to a drug gang member storming into a house trying to shoot a dealer in Liverpool who tried to escape and it resulted in a 9 yr old girl being shot dead.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BarraMarra said:

Shocking Comments from members on here this poor old guy was out on his Mobility Scooter when a local man decided to stab him to Death for no reason. Please don't bring in immigrants or gangs into this sickening act. Today we are facing up to a drug gang member storming into a house trying to shoot a dealer in Liverpool who tried to escape and it resulted in a 9 yr old girl being shot dead.

and these people are natural British people whos familys have lived here for generations? , so why when i was a young man in London you could walk the streets without fear and that in my old home town it was rare  to even hear of a robbery? now its a foreign land and you would not walk the streets at night and carefully by day,

On 8/24/2022 at 10:40 AM, ivor bigun said:

so why when i was a young man in London you could walk the streets without fear

How old are you ?

London was much more violent and unsafe in the 1980s

Football violence where you'd have to fight your way out of away ends

Skinheads, Mods and Punks and casuals all fighting each other .

Racial violence and race riots 

Postcode wars 

Then you had the Police SPG thugs wading in 

The IRA bombs were the least of the concerns about getting home in one piece .

London in the 1980s was much more violent than it is these days 

• Like 2