1 month condo best way to find

It seems I'll be in Bangkok for a month to do some knee rehab in Thong Lo.  I'm looking for a one month condo, On Nut would be nice. I see on AirBnB many hosts seem to be agents with many listings. So you pay to AirBnB and then they give you something they have available. I'd rather see the property first actually, especially to see gym and pool. I tried just Google search, but that gives agencies that conver the whole city. Any advice to get a one month rental in On Nut (or near Thong Lo), and seeing it first? 

Edited by Drew345

37 minutes ago, The Hammer2021 said:

That's how Air BnB works! You don't see the place first just  photos  and videos.

The problem is, these agents use exactly the same pictures over several different property locations. 

1 minute ago, Drew345 said:

The problem is, these agents use exactly the same pictures over several different property locations. 

Why would  they show wrong  photographs. Thats against  AirBnB regulations and both the property  and the individual would loose their AirBnB membership. Just report  them to AirBnB

On 8/20/2022 at 8:13 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

There are no legal one month condos.

Those things you are looking for are called hotels.

From a quick web search, several sites claim that if a condo’s rented for at least 30 days, which is what the OP wants, it’s legal.

I’m certainly not an expert on Thai property law, so are these websites wrong? If so, then what’s the minimum legal period?

On 8/20/2022 at 5:13 PM, OneMoreFarang said:

There are no legal one month condos.

Those things you are looking for are called hotels.

Legal smegal! Technically  true but effectively nonsense.  Misleading nonsense.  Unhelpful nonsense. Because the OP could rent ABNB for 31 days!  Currently  there are great  deals to  be had. I am aware of the problems  associated  with antisocial ABNB renters.

But the OP seems to  suggest  landlords are lying  to him or rogue agents are deceiving  him, which I doubt.

But how much will he save? Only about 10 to 15k...