Background to the Forex-3D swindle

webfact

image.jpeg

Forex-3D is the name of the foreign exchange futures investment scheme created by a forex brokerage company, “RMS Familia”. It was established in 2015, with a young man, named Apiruk Kothi, as the chief executive officer.

The company advertised, inviting members of the public to invest in forex futures by offering returns of about 10% per month on a required minimum investment of 5,000 baht.

Due to the attractive returns, many were attracted and invested in the scheme. Like all previous Ponzi schemes, it crashed due to liquidity problems. The investors were initially paid handsomely, as promised, prompting them to invest more. At the same time, the investors were promised another 5% commission if they managed to persuade new investors to join the Forex-3D scheme.

Full story: https://www.thaipbsworld.com/background-to-the-forex-3d-swindle/

Logo-top-.png

-- © Copyright Thai PBS 2022-08-22

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I would never go for that.

Just yesterday I med that guy in a bar who promised me 50% per month. Now that's what I want.

I gave him all my money and I am looking forward to see him again next month.

People who go for only 10% must be stupid! 

You still go a little bit cheap. I will hook you up with my guy. He offers 100 % a day, paid yearly with and investment plan of 1 000 per day. There you go. I am going to get a whopping 365 000 baht at New Year!

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, webfact said:

Due to the attractive returns, many were attracted and invested in the scheme. Like all previous Ponzi schemes, it crashed due to liquidity problems. The investors were initially paid handsomely, as promised, prompting them to invest more. At the same time, the investors were promised another 5% commission if they managed to persuade new investors to join the Forex-3D scheme.

Donkey and carrot.jpg

• Haha 1

Any links to where we can do more research on pinky? Oh easy to find. Wife says she was so popular but then lost lots of cred when she was a girl to a rich guy and the mia luang found out and cut her off. 

Edited by Elkski