Novel Cannabis Consumption Idea

tomster

In the U.S. the edibles selection is massive.

There are other options in the drink-additive category, although this one appears novel. (They - MyHi - have CBD versions as well.)

Called "Beverage Enhancers" in some dispensaries in the U.S.

Of course products on offer vary by state for now.

Edibles offer options to those who do not wish to smoke.

Obviously this is not something that will be available here in the near-term, unless illegally imported.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2022 at 10:23 AM, bamnutsak said:

In the U.S. the edibles selection is massive.

There are other options in the drink-additive category, although this one appears novel. (They - MyHi - have CBD versions as well.)

Called "Beverage Enhancers" in some dispensaries in the U.S.

Of course products on offer vary by state for now.

Edibles offer options to those who do not wish to smoke.

Obviously this is not something that will be available here in the near-term, unless illegally imported.

Wanna bet?

https://prikpot.com/product/dip-trip-cannabis-pouches/

11 minutes ago, starky said:

In my defense I did write my repsonse well before these snu-bags were introduced.

They're not at all the same as what the OP posted about.

And they're probably illegal, but the "law" is quite flexible here. I am not a lawyer, so just expressing my "opinion".

I did see these pop yesterday, but couldn't really find out much information on the actual "processing" and contents. Hopefully the manufacturer will be along to give us those details.

• Like 1

I think it is silly to make edibles, nothing more but a new range of consumerism without making any sense. You might as well just buy the oil version and use it on whatever it is, or just drip it in your mouth. 

Only reason I prefer to smoke is as the high is completely different as well instantly. Except for space cake or cookies, nothing like this ever became a thing in Holland but obviously in the USA it did, they always have to make an elephant from a fly.

Edited by ChaiyaTH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

In my defense I did write my repsonse well before these snu-bags were introduced.

They're not at all the same as what the OP posted about.

And they're probably illegal, but the "law" is quite flexible here. I am not a lawyer, so just expressing my "opinion".

I did see these pop yesterday, but couldn't really find out much information on the actual "processing" and contents. Hopefully the manufacturer will be along to give us those details.

You only posted 9 days ago lol. So your opinion of not available in the near term must be terminally short. Actually your whole rebuttal is contradictory its legal/ illegal but your not a lawyer. Bwahahah. Anyhow.

Click on the link it will tell you all about the processing and contents in fact it couldn't be more concise. The are not just snus they can be eaten or drunk. The OP discussed a thc product that can be drunk these can be made into a tea. So I wouldn't say not at all,at all lol.

It’s snus meets cannabis tea. Your weed comes in pouches, and you have the option of putting a pouch under your lip or using it to make tea. The 0.42 grams of high quality, 16-20% THC-strength cannabis in each pouch has been decarboxylated, which is the ideal prep method to bring out a cannabis’ maximum effectiveness if you are not smoking it. There are no oils or extracts, just pure weed, and thus we recommend activating the THC by adding some virgin coconut oil before consumption.

Edited by starky

49 minutes ago, ChaiyaTH said:

I think it is silly to make edibles, nothing more but a new range of consumerism without making any sense. You might as well just buy the oil version and use it on whatever it is, or just drip it in your mouth. 

Only reason I prefer to smoke is as the high is completely different as well instantly. Except for space cake or cookies, nothing like this ever became a thing in Holland but obviously in the USA it did, they always have to make an elephant from a fly.

Im with you even vaporising is totally unsatisfactory. 

On 9/10/2022 at 1:34 PM, starky said:

Im with you even vaporising is totally unsatisfactory. 

I've tried all ways of getting THC into my system and other than my tried and true one paper with filter joints they have all ended up in a cupboard gathering dust.

I am addicted to the ritual that goes with making a joint and that first satisfying toke after its lit....my conclusion is I'm an old school joint person and that's where I am happiest.

YMMV...Happy 420.

20220906_064302.jpg

The father of a friend of ours made cannnabis with honey in a jar to help you sleep, we have a jar and 2 nights ago a took a spoonfull ,well did i sleep ,i dont know as the night was full of wierd dreams? Next day i was on another planet even today its nnot all gone away .wow,even when used to smoke it nothing like this happend