"No-cut" Vasectomy... in Phuket?

sallecc

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Given that it's not unknown for vasectomies to fail, no way I'd agree to a "no cut" method.

I had the ultimate vasectomy, when I had a radical prostatectomy. It works for sure, even though it's not what I'd have chosen.

I never had the opportunity for a normal vasectomy given I never had children and in our insanely PC world they apparently won't do one till you have children, despite never wanting any. Madness!

You can Google it, the way they cut (and tie) the vas deferens (the 'tubes') is exactly the same as in the 'old' vasectomy method, so there is no difference in effectiveness, it's the same thing... The only difference is how the 'entry' is made, they pull them out through that tiny hole, so they don't need to make big cut at all (since the vas 'tubes' are so long and flexible)... It's nothing new, just latest... non-scalpel method is used for 30+ years and in many hospitals is the only method now (and will be standard everywhere sooner or later). Many of my friends had it and highly recommend it, that's why I started this thread to find it in Phuket (but it seems that many hospitals do it here as well,  so I didn't need to search for it eh ???? ).

Anyway, this thread is for the people looking for the best value non-scalpel vasectomy in Phuket... I found it, and I finally did it this morning, very happy, will report here shortly ????