Beauty, Individual Or Universal?

ajarnmark

How would you define beauty?  

52 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

What does "almost" mean, austhaied?

Adv. 1. almost - (of actions or states) slightly short of or not quite accomplished; `near' is sometimes used informally for `nearly' and `most' is sometimes used informally for `almost'; "the job is (just) about done"; "the baby was almost asleep when the alarm sounded"; "we're almost finished"; "the car all but ran her down"; "he nearly fainted"; "talked for nigh onto 2 hours"; "the recording is well-nigh perfect"; "virtually all the parties signed the contract"; "I was near exhausted by the run"; "most everyone agrees"

all but, just about, nearly, well-nigh, nigh, near, most, virtually, about

Sorry, I thought you were meaning "not quite" and wondered what you were missing.

You are correct, i did mean not quite..What she is missing is Tera Particks plastic and silicone bits and bobs, which i don't mind anyway..And she's not under house arrest either..Not yet anyway..

Jet, I'm sure I could spend endless hours with you and never fail to be intoxicated by the velocity of your verbosity. :D

Austhaied, now I know where you're coming from. Why didn't you just say outright you're a titman. :o

Jet, I'm sure I could spend endless hours with you and never fail to be intoxicated by the velocity of your verbosity. :D

Austhaied, now I know where you're coming from. Why didn't you just say outright you're a titman. :D

You got me there.. :o The missus is rather large in this dept, but they have taken a compass bearing south. I have offered for her to have "a lift" but she has declined.. Ah well, still happy as a pig in <deleted>.. :D

My ideal would be a good looker, sole owner of a bar and restaurant, whose idea of the perfect sexy man is me.

I could wing the rest of the deal.

-------------------------

let me know if she's got a sister bro'... :o

Thoughtful due to another post on the forum. I put some questions for your opinion. Besides these questions there could be so many questions. However, I cannot put many questions.

For me, I am attracted to any lady due to the fact that she has good sense of humor and has an IQ more than 100 (you can tell by talking to anyone).

Physical attraction is one of the most important thing when it comes to (Wham, Bham, Thank you ma'am) but for the long term relations, it has no value at all, at least for me.

If you wanna add something, feel free to add. :o

i humbly beg to ask a question: is your IQ above 100?

What is IQ?

I ask in case I have some. :D

Don't worry Qwertz, I can tell that you have a lot of IQ and even more importantly, I can see by reading your many posts, that you have been able to convert it into good old fashioned common sense. :o

What is IQ?

I ask in case I have some. :D

Don't worry Qwertz, I can tell that you have a lot of IQ and even more importantly, I can see by reading your many posts, that you have been able to convert it into good old fashioned common sense. :o

Why thank you, JJ, you're so shabby yourself if I read your posts right.

Dr. Naam's okay on his good days too (I wasn't sure if he was meaning Important Quibbles there)

But he won't answer unless he thinks it's relevant.

Needless to say, he ignores most of my input.

Seems a nice guy though. :D

Dr. Naam's okay on his good days too (I wasn't sure if he was meaning Important Quibbles there)

But he won't answer unless he thinks it's relevant.

Needless to say, he ignores most of my input.

Seems a nice guy though. :D

much nicer than you'd expect Quertz. you'll find out after sharing a bottle of Port (or two) with me.

:o

I'll drink to that, sir!

How did you know I'm partial to port?

And does this mean I have to bring some or do you have a stash?

I'll be in the neighbourhood in Sept. and later in Dec.

Look forward to meeting you.

no seat for me then

Color of the skin

no brown but no that white

Height

5'5" to 5'7"

Body structure

Average (Pleasently full bodied) ..used to be thin ages ago

IQ

Bitchy

80%

Drama Queen

85%

Hissy Fit

102%

I'll drink to that, sir!

you seem to be a "man with style" :o

i hardly ever run out of stock.

PM me!

I'll drink to that, sir!

you seem to be a "man with style" :o

i hardly ever run out of stock.

PM me!

Will do!