applying for a single entry e visa question

am trying to help a friend with his e visa application in the uk.

he will be applying for a single entry visa and then extend for 30 days, his flight booking is for 90 days, will this be ok when he applies for the e visa, or does he need to show a flight out of thailand before the 60 days are up?

thanks for any advice

That depends on the embassy that processes his eVisa application (for what, I assume, is a single entry tourist visa). Some embassies may insist on a confirmed onward flight within 60 days. I think the UK is usually fairly relaxed on such matters, but no guarantee.

Edited by BritTim

I've had TR60s twice in the past on 90-day return flights from the London Embassy - no problems at all.

However, with the e-Visa system I wouldn't be so confident as there may be less human intervention- they spelt my name wrong on my latest visa despite numerous uploaded documents showing it correctly but there is no avenue to communicate with them and, although the Embassy responded quickly to my emails, there was nothing they could do ( a case of computer says "No" I think) and so I have just made a second attempt.