Where to get the best weed in Pattaya?

Trippy

Ill give a +1 for @Andyvisions assuming he owns Big Bud dispensary on Bukhao right near LK.

1)  The girl who works there is the most informative person selling weed in the 10 or so shops ive entered in Pattaya

2) They also sold my favourite weed (Jolly Rancher) which is now out of stock.. @Andyvisions can you get your hands on the same stuff?

3) They sell 0.5g pre rolled joints in a nice case for the same price (per g) as 1 gram in a bag

4) Their joints are all good prices considering most sell green crack for 200 a joint these people sell premium weed at 250-350 for good stuff.

5) High society in LK doesnt sell joints of anything but green crack and their gram prices are close to 1000 (I expect this due to Location). The one outside kink is OK jet fuel was decent but no joints. The one down Pothole was just terrible, girls didnt speak english, what they sold in joints they didnt sell in grams and visa versa.. so much for try and buy.. and finally all of walking street is a rip off obviously

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lextsy said:

Ill give a +1 for @Andyvisions assuming he owns Big Bud dispensary on Bukhao right near LK.

1)  The girl who works there is the most informative person selling weed in the 10 or so shops ive entered in Pattaya

2) They also sold my favourite weed (Jolly Rancher) which is now out of stock.. @Andyvisions can you get your hands on the same stuff?

3) They sell 0.5g pre rolled joints in a nice case for the same price (per g) as 1 gram in a bag

4) Their joints are all good prices considering most sell green crack for 200 a joint these people sell premium weed at 250-350 for good stuff.

5) High society in LK doesnt sell joints of anything but green crack and their gram prices are close to 1000 (I expect this due to Location). The one outside kink is OK jet fuel was decent but no joints. The one down Pothole was just terrible, girls didnt speak english, what they sold in joints they didnt sell in grams and visa versa.. so much for try and buy.. and finally all of walking street is a rip off obviously

Hi and thanks for your insight and feedback..

We’re on the look out for more Jolly Rancher unfortunately the supply has run dry. I’ll be sure to inform if we can get our hands on it again.

We currently stock a few other Sativas.. Vanilla Sundae is a High THC alternative and Wild Thailand has been popular as its a 100% Sativa Thai Landrace.. genetics originating from Koh Chang.. here’s a link with some info from our website in regards to Wild Thailand 

https://www.budbible.com/strains/wild-thailand/

Edited by Andyvisions
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/6/2022 at 7:54 PM, LoveLayla said:

nooooooot that shop lol, they so overpriced that is beyond joke ???? 1000+ for a g lol

I asked why so expensive thier answer was toyota not same mercedes ????

And most this shops who advertise themselve here are expensive, u can find same weed imports for 350-450 max, I got my plug and he got it all and any amounts, and shops sells 600+

Gotta wait for prices fall down I guess

The owner of Ganjawitch franchise drives a big black Mercedes, as I saw him in the one off Beach Road when it opened. It has a personalised 420 number plate as well. ????

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Andy here from Big Bud Dispensary on Soi Buakhao.. here’s some pics of what we’re currently up to at the moment.. our menu starts at 200b a gram with discounts available for 3.5 grams and over.. 

you can also check us out on our website 

www.bigbuddispensary.com

23F7029E-280B-402A-B689-F25E0F8DAAED.png

19364E15-823C-4795-B244-B4091BEFC0FC.png

327F1B75-9C7D-4A84-9B69-47659B54ADEE.png

409643B1-7CDF-46D2-90BD-A4466C61FB88.png

On 3/6/2024 at 6:54 PM, Andyvisions said:

Andy here from Big Bud Dispensary on Soi Buakhao.. here’s some pics of what we’re currently up to at the moment.. our menu starts at 200b a gram with discounts available for 3.5 grams and over.. 

you can also check us out on our website 

www.bigbuddispensary.com

23F7029E-280B-402A-B689-F25E0F8DAAED.png

19364E15-823C-4795-B244-B4091BEFC0FC.png

327F1B75-9C7D-4A84-9B69-47659B54ADEE.png

409643B1-7CDF-46D2-90BD-A4466C61FB88.png

http://www.bigbuddispensary.com

Edited by Andyvisions