Non OA visa question(s)

Hi.

My Non OA Visa and insurance expires on November 1st 2022.

LMG Insurance offered me a 1 year renewal of 26,800 THB from November 1st 2022 to November 1st 2023.

2 Questions:

My health insurance coverage should be for 3 million baht. Why would LMG offer me a 1 year extension insurance for only 26,800 THB?

Since my Non OA visa is only for 12 months. How do I extend it another 12 months.

Do I simply Leave Thailand for 1 day then return and get another 12 months stamp at the airport, after my insurance has been renewed. Or Is there a way I can stay in Thailand and get 12 months extension w/o leaving Thailand.

I only need 5 more months to stay in Thailand after November 1st 2022.

Thanks

TC.

The price you’ve been quoted is your premium for 1 year, as in that’s what you pay for the insurance. 

To get an extra 12 months you must leave and return to Thailand before your visa expires (the valid until date printed on your visa) and upon return you will be stamped in again for 12 months.  

Edited by ifjsrussell
  • Thumbs Up 1

6 hours ago, ifjsrussell said:

The price you’ve been quoted is your premium for 1 year, as in that’s what you pay for the insurance. 

Ok Thanks.

But shouldn't I pay more to meet the new 3 million Baht insurance for NON - OA

insurance effective September 1st 2022

Also, Can i Take a 2 day trip to Cambodia then return and get 12 month extension at the airport?

Thanks

TC.

2 hours ago, tomx2 said:

Ok Thanks.

But shouldn't I pay more to meet the new 3 million Baht insurance for NON - OA

insurance effective September 1st 2022

Also, Can i Take a 2 day trip to Cambodia then return and get 12 month extension at the airport?

Thanks

TC.

These are the premiums for the new ( US$100k ) insurance for OA visa, actual coverage is 3.5 million baht inpatient and 60k baht outpatient from LMG, premiums from other companies may differ.

5F5E41FC-3675-4990-85D4-02380E44025C.jpeg.0a681f6f0eeb78f4298ef0dab4012935.jpeg

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1