Three Thai suspects arrested in Nong Khai for allegedly shipping large amount of crystal meth to New Zealand

webfact

image.jpeg

By Nop Meechukhun

Nong Khai – The Narcotics Suppression Bureau (NSB) on Wednesday, September 14th, announced a major confiscation of 16 kilograms of crystal methamphetamine, reportedly preparing for shipment to New Zealand.

During the operation, three Thai suspects, namely Nawibul, 21, Weerachit Sindhorn, 20, and Anuchit Masantia, 22, were captured in the Mueang district of Nong Khai province along with 32 packs of crystal meth, 500 grams each, and four mobile phones.

NSB commissioner Sarayuth Sanguanpokhai told the Associated Press that the arrest followed the expanding investigation after three sticks of heroine, weighing 14 kilograms, hidden in a jar of skin whitening cream was discovered at DHL Chiang Mai province with a destination in Australia on August 30th.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/15/three-thai-suspects-arrested-in-nong-khai-for-allegedly-shipping-large-amount-of-crystal-meth-to-new-zealand/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-09-15

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

• Like 1

I've watched these "documentaries" (how do I know they are true and unbiased) and some of them said the mules usually go through China and then to Australia.  The meth problem in Aussieland is pretty bad, so the internet tells me.

More than once I've been informed of a road in Thailand being a highway for yaaabaaaa, and to stay away at night.  I've seen undercover cops draw guns to kids heads and was later told it was a yaaabaaa bust.

I guess yaabaa is almost free now, so that's like free cigarettes back in the day.   the worst news possible.

it's the number one reason I won't retire up North.............

I'm very, very, very rich and my 87-room house will draw attention.  

51 minutes ago, webfact said:

NSB commissioner Sarayuth Sanguanpokhai told the Associated Press that the arrest followed the expanding investigation after three sticks of heroine, weighing 14 kilograms, hidden in a jar of skin whitening cream was discovered at DHL Chiang Mai province with a destination in Australia on August 30th.

Errrr how big was the jar? 14kg of 'H' inside ........LOL

• Haha 1

Poor guys, these people are not master mining shipments to new Zealand, i can say that for sure.

Always the lemmings that get arrested with the same drugs doing the rounds.

This will never ever stop as there so much money to made from both sides, lemmings end up in prison and the guys actually behind it will get nothing....other than the drugs back to redistribute and another round of 'arrests'

15 hours ago, ed strong said:

Poor guys, these people are not master mining shipments to new Zealand, i can say that for sure.

Always the lemmings that get arrested with the same drugs doing the rounds.

This will never ever stop as there so much money to made from both sides, lemmings end up in prison and the guys actually behind it will get nothing....other than the drugs back to redistribute and another round of 'arrests'

Small amount of drugs.. no master mind or drug baron behind this.

I think it's the three of them chipping in to try and get rich quick.