Looking For An Apartment In Nakhonsawan

duratanium

Hi. I am wanting to stay in NakhonSawan for several months or longer and am wondering if anyone can help me on how best to find an apartment there. My Thai is limited so that poses obvious problems in finding a place to rent.

TIA

I use to work about 60km from Nakhon Sawan & stayed there for a few years. It's a great place to live with most things very handy to get. However, the shortage of comdominiums is a reality. There is a block near BigC supermarket & another block near the park where people do the aerobics with the small lake in the middle. My advice would be to try & rent a house which will probably be cheaper as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your help with my previous question about buying town houses in NS.

There is a hotel called (or at least pronounced) Anudad Hotel, fairly basic, various standards of room including aircon, hot water and TV, in the centre of town, near Fairyland dept store, also nearish to the river. It's not very apparent to felang, I'm not even sure if they've got an English language sign outside. It's got a glass front with an alley to the left for parking behind. My wife suggests going to the bus station and asking a taxi driver to take you. I've stayed there a couple of times and my wife used to work on reception. She thinks they will do a monthly deal though not sure what it is.

Good luck,

Robin