E-visa account created but I cannot sign in

Hello,

I created an account on Thai e-visa offical website, but when I want to sign in, and click on the verification link sent by email, I systematically get this error message :

The email verification link has not valid. If you typed in the address manually, please check to make sure everything is spelled correctly.

What can I do?

Thanks

9 hours ago, daejung said:

I created an account on Thai e-visa offical website, but when I want to sign in, and click on the verification link sent by email,

Verification links are normally sent out immediately the account is created and usually only last a short time. They are not used to sign in, that would require email and password.

I suspect the message you are seeing is because the verification link has expired.

If that is the case then the account was never successfully created and you should be able to recreate with the same email, then verify immediately.

If when trying to recreate you get the message that account already exists, there should be a "forgot password" link.

Edited by sandyf

i did a goggle search and found this was an issue last year and also answered on asean now, Something to do with outlook.

i put this into google "thai e visa verification link not working.

It was solved but had to use new email address

Edited by Dene16
addition

8 hours ago, sandyf said:

Verification links are normally sent out immediately the account is created and usually only last a short time. They are not used to sign in, that would require email and password.

I get that veirfication link when I try to sign in after creating my account.

A pop-up windows tells:

Please check your inbox for the verification email.

If you can’t find the verification email, try following each step one by one.

1. Make sure that the email is correct and your inbox isn’t full.

2. Check additional folders (i.e. spam, junk or promotions) and any email filters you’ve set up.

3. Try adding [email protected]to your contact list. Then resend the verification email again.

If you still haven’t receuved the verification email, there may be a delay with the email provider. Please wait 5 hours, then check your inbox again.

Resend the verification email to [email protected]

By the way, when creating may account my firstname which includes an hyphen "-" was refused. I have a coumpound first name  and I had to merge the two parts, which means nothing and does notmatch which my passport !

I suspect the message you are seeing is because the verification link has expired.

The verification link cannot have expired. I received it in less than one minute and clicked on it instantly. Anytime Idid it again, I clicked on the linked instantly

If that is the case then the account was never successfully created and you should be able to recreate with the same email, then verify immediately.

If when trying to recreate you get the message that account already exists, there should be a "forgot password" link.

I cannot recreate with the same email, I get that error message :

Email exists : An account with this email already exists.

I asked for a new passwor many times : No change

Thanks

14 hours ago, daejung said:

I get that veirfication link when I try to sign in after creating my account.

A pop-up windows tells:

By the way, when creating may account my firstname which includes an hyphen "-" was refused. I have a coumpound first name  and I had to merge the two parts, which means nothing and does notmatch which my passport !

The verification link cannot have expired. I received it in less than one minute and clicked on it instantly. Anytime Idid it again, I clicked on the linked instantly

I cannot recreate with the same email, I get that error message :

I asked for a new passwor many times : No change

Thanks

I have had my account about 3 years, signed in many times without seeing any verification link.

If you are getting the account exists message that would suggest the account has been verified, The verification is only to confirm email address.

To sign in you need to enter correct email and password and also get the captcha right, nothing else.

If the account has been corrupted you will have little option than to create another with a different email.

As far as your name is concerned it is not a problem, that is only the profile name for the account. It is quite common for the hyphen to be disallowed as a special character, the underscore "_" normally works.

You would enter the correct details and a copy of your passport in the first stage of applying for a visa.