Simple Chocolate Bar Phone

Finlaco

Hi

Any member have a suggestion where to get a simple chocolate bar phone which will be used whilst exercising at a local park, ie just for phone calls 

Nokia 110 but hopefully around B500 or so.

Thanks

Ps I have a smart phone but wrong size for my exercise shorts and don't want to carry a pouch 

13 minutes ago, Finlaco said:

@richard_smith237 Bangkok.  I didn't mention my domicile as I was assuming most answers would be directed  online.

Thanks for the reply.  Could you be more specific with the model and make you are recommending.

I'm not recommending a model...  You asked about a Nokia 110.

IF you just want to get one online - try Lazada. 

https://www.lazada.co.th/catalog/?from=input&q=Nokia 110&location=Local

38 minutes ago, 3NUMBAS said:

i have some mini phones but cant get the batts any more ,shame

Yep ... that's the problem.  I just threw 5 devices out, 3 were phones, just for that reason.  Why I bought last year, one of the last phones with a removeable battery.

Seems that's the new marketing, since they really can't improve the specs, so they make the batteries user 'unfriendly'.

Past phones were replaced for better specs.  Last 2 were replaced because no replacement battery available.

New one has large battery, and I baby it.

1 hour ago, Finlaco said:

@richard_smith237 Bangkok.  I didn't mention my domicile as I was assuming most answers would be directed  online.

Thanks for the reply.  Could you be more specific with the model and make you are recommending.

I managed to buy a Nokia flip phone on eBay a couple of years back and I think they are still sold, so you might want to try the Nokia 3710 or the Nokia 2720 to see if there are any out there. Lovely little phone and I still manage to buy batteries for it.