River Sand ?

matrix88

Hi, I am not sure where to post this..

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

Anyway, I am looking for river sand quarries from Thailand for a supply quantity up to 200,000 metric tons. Did anyone know who can supply this and have export license? please pm me your MSN or contact number..

Thank you.

plenty avaiable in Chiangmai, bu they deliver locally

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know them? Perhaps we can have a talk on msn instant now?

So please anyone can recommend me any river sand quarry in Thai?

Please keep in mind, we buy at FOB Thai or CIF and you can get a big paycheck commissions from the suppliers that you introduce to us once the deal done.

Thanks

We could supply that, however, trucking it to port could be cost prohibitive. You're talking 1,000 truck loads.

Send to where?

Soundman.

PM me with offers.

That's 200 tons per truck. You must have big ones.

This little number has a 218 ton capacity.

6c41b572-399d-4091-9797-361e200319b8-2003_9_9_22_14_16_rdax_300x290.jpg

Edited by Blinky Bill

We could supply that, however, trucking it to port could be cost prohibitive. You're talking 1,000 truck loads.

Send to where?

Soundman.

PM me with offers.

Edited by matrix88

Send to where?

Soundman.

PM me with offers.

That's 200 tons per truck. You must have big ones.

This little number has a 218 ton capacity.

6c41b572-399d-4091-9797-361e200319b8-2003_9_9_22_14_16_rdax_300x290.jpg

Blinky has a nice truck there! And I am glad to see you here in my thread.. :o

Edited by matrix88

Thank you.

Thanks for your reply. Do you know them? Perhaps we can have a talk on msn instant now?

Matrix, used to have their contacts, have not spoken for atleast 2 years but can track them down for you if it is something your really after... PM me as per Soundman's request. Chiangmai is a little far from the ports, most BKK sand comes down the river from Ayuttaya to Klong Toei.... They should be able to lift it onto 10k ships from there. PM with full details.

Edited by jayjayjayjay

Is this a Nigerian scam?

I'll send you 10% commission for the funds which I need to send, as a postal order cannot cover this amount . . .

Well, if you get the right suppliers and they have done business with us, of course they will send you a check. You calling all the brokers and middlemen as "scam" ? :D You need to go back to school.. :o

Please keep in mind, we buy at FOB Thai or CIF and you can get a big paycheck commissions from the suppliers that you introduce to us once the deal done.

We are the buyer and you get the supplier and if the deal has done, dont you think supplier wont pay you commissions?? I joined this board last year but you wont see my craps around this board because I do not have enough time to sitting in front the PC just flame or crappy the other people threads to increase post counts or get the "advance member group status". I am here to find connections and do business. If you think I am a small kid, then you are wrong. :D

So think twice and do not flame.

Thanks ya.

Edited by matrix88

Thank you.

Matrix, used to have their contacts, have not spoken for atleast 2 years but can track them down for you if it is something your really after... PM me as per Soundman's request. Chiangmai is a little far from the ports, most BKK sand comes down the river from Ayuttaya to Klong Toei.... They should be able to lift it onto 10k ships from there. PM with full details.

Thanks. Each barge loading is 8000 MT per shipment. Sure, PM sent.

Can't you guys recognize a troll when you see one? :D

So who is the troll? I guess you never do business in your life before, am I right? :o

Flaming will just increase your post count, but anyway happy posting!

Thanks ya :D

My wife's best friend's father owns sand quarries in Hua Hin and Pechbury.

Where are the looking to have the sand transported to? I don't know is it is "River Sand" they sell (all i know is it is used for concrete construction).

I don't really know anything about sand... but can find out more information if you give me the exact details of what you need.

My wife's best friend's father owns sand quarries in Hua Hin and Pechbury.

Where are the looking to have the sand transported to? I don't know is it is "River Sand" they sell (all i know is it is used for concrete construction).

I don't really know anything about sand... but can find out more information if you give me the exact details of what you need.

Its ok, please do check your PM. We carry on the discussions from there. :o

Why don't you try UAE or Saudi Arabia.....

Trade them a load of rocks for a load of Sand! They need rocks......

They would probably even pay for your barges. :D

YES!! This is a definately good idea and so far I also told by an age 5 years old kid the same thing too.

Why not you say they need river? :D:o

That quantity of sand would be dredged from a river very near a port. I think you have a pipe dream or are simply a troll. I see no mention of the price you are willing to pay. I have NEVER seen sand shipped out of any country. There are many places on the Mekong River that would pay YOU to dredge out their channels.

That quantity of sand would be dredged from a river very near a port. I think you have a pipe dream or are simply a troll.

Near port is just want to save more cost of the transportation. But anything can bring to discuss. You are not on the logistic and sand business line so you totally no idea on what are you comment about. :o:D Are you here just to increase post counts? :bah:

I see no mention of the price you are willing to pay.

So you think this business is B2C and tag the price everywhere?? The price flucture every months and depends the demand in the market. I would be appreciate if you can go to take a negotiable business skill course in college before you do any business in your life. Its for your own good. :bah:

I have NEVER seen sand shipped out of any country.

How old are you and what is your job now? I guess you never travel but only sitting in front the pc doing nothing. :D :D :D Seriously to say your judgement real make me laugh.

There are many places on the Mekong River that would pay YOU to dredge out their channels.

Not the only Mekong river.. :o I am not a new timer on this business line. But you are definately a NEWBIE on this business line.

So I am not here for fight.. If you think you are right, then flame away.. ;)

Thanks for bumping up the thread ya!

I have NEVER seen sand shipped out of any country

on this point alone , I must imform you there's plenty of bardges in the South China Sea .

Indonesia, Malaysia etc . . . all export or used to export massive quantities of sand to places like Hk and Singapore . . . I believe Vn and Cambo have taken over as this issue is now used asa xenophobic lance in Indon and MY

That quantity of sand would be dredged from a river very near a port. I think you have a pipe dream or are simply a troll.

Near port is just want to save more cost of the transportation. But anything can bring to discuss. You are not on the logistic and sand business line so you totally no idea on what are you comment about. :o:D Are you here just to increase post counts? :bah:

I see no mention of the price you are willing to pay.

So you think this business is B2C and tag the price everywhere?? The price flucture every months and depends the demand in the market. I would be appreciate if you can go to take a negotiable business skill course in college before you do any business in your life. Its for your own good. :o

I have NEVER seen sand shipped out of any country.

How old are you and what is your job now? I guess you never travel but only sitting in front the pc doing nothing. :D :D :D Seriously to say your judgement real make me laugh.

There are many places on the Mekong River that would pay YOU to dredge out their channels.

Not the only Mekong river.. ;) I am not a new timer on this business line. But you are definately a NEWBIE on this business line.

So I am not here for fight.. If you think you are right, then flame away.. :D

Thanks for bumping up the thread ya!

I guess a man is never too old to learn but since I'm already retired I doubt that any business courses would benefit me. I just can't imagine sand being a commodity. :bah:

Sand up here in Loei is generally free but the digging, washing and hauling make it pretty expensive. Do you actually think that you could transport sand from Chiang Mai to a seaport and expect to be competitive? I think NOT!

Added - Would you be interested in some dirt? I have about 2,500 cubic meters you can have absolutely free. Just haul it away. SERIOUSLY!

Edited by Gary A

• 8 months later...

With building houses from domestically grown hard-wood being almost totally illegal now, I don't understand how anybody can justify exporting sand from Thailand when they are going to need as much of it as they can get for future building. How can the government allow this? Is it likely that, if this were to happen, the foreign buyer will get it for less than the average Thai person who wants to build a new home? I know these are moral issues and are not considered by business, but surely they should be considered by the people who's country is being sold off to the highest bidder.

• 5 months later...

I have the supplier of river sand and mining sand in lumut malaysia. both doing FOB, mining sand is about RM49 and river sand price will find out for u. out put capacity on mining sand 30,000/ monthfor time being and river sand is minimum 60,000 tonne. my malaysia number is +60172777886

Thank you.