im coming to back to tthailand to life im have demistia, im amy famili in usa will not take care of me im maried to thai wife...i moved there in 2008 and spent 5 years there.

gpdjohn

I think this is in the wrong forum.  The OP used to live in Chiang Mai, maybe that forum or the Chat forum, or someplace the older members will remember and welcome him back?  Nobody will see it here, could a mod please move this??

Welcome back John, sorry to hear of your dementia issues, hope you can join in posting more with us!!

• Like 1

Really sorry to hear about your current issues John.

As has been pointed out by the previous poster, the forum you posted your story in isn’t really appropriate, though I’m not really sure what help you’re seeking, you seem to be posting from the US.

As suggested, I’ll move your post to the Chiang Mai forum, where maybe you’ll get some support.

I wish you well.

On 9/26/2022 at 8:33 PM, amykat said:

I think this is in the wrong forum.  The OP used to live in Chiang Mai, maybe that forum or the Chat forum, or someplace the older members will remember and welcome him back?  Nobody will see it here, could a mod please move this??

Welcome back John, sorry to hear of your dementia issues, hope you can join in posting more with us!!

Yes, i agree--very sorry to hear about your problems--please be sure that any "family" here, actually do have your best interests at heart.

Hi, Sorry to hear about your difficulties !

It's not clear to me if you asking for advice, or opinions about a (potential ?) move back to Chiang Mai. or Prachinburi.

What would be helpful for you, right now ?

~o:37;