Weed / Cafes and bong shops in Pattaya

There is over 50 cannabis shops in Pattaya now, with the gram prices ranging from 600-1200 baht a gram.  There has been a huge oversupply all over Thailand.  Does anyone have a list of cannabis shops for us customers to check out?

The biggest head shop in Pattaya seems to be "Little Amsterdam" on Soi Rungland. But apart from that, most shops is just weed and edibles, some are hybrid mixed with bars.

Please let us know if there is a list already, thank you

On 9/26/2022 at 1:44 PM, AdrianUk said:

I have been to around 20 of them myself, but I find Little amsterdam easier to park and they have all the accessories and the weed is good also.

The problem is there is too many now, not many will survive

The price is also way too expensive, I hope people get together and are able to regulate the price downwards ...????????

Current prices are ridiculous, but the weed Tsunami is just weeks away.  When the fall harvest of outdoor weed floods the market HiSo weed prices will certainly come down. 

Then, when the government finalizes rules for production and the big agricultural producers like CP get involved, Thailand should have about the lowest cost of production for HiSo weed on the planet. 

There is so much to look forward to :-)

• Thumbs Up 1

I tell you, almost every day I see a new weed shop in Pattaya that I had not seen a few days before opening.....They are breeding like rabbits...

Someone had said before there were now like 50 weed shops in Pattaya....As fast as they are opening I bet there will be 100 weed shops in Pattaya by next year.......

I don't quite understand why there are so many... .Late middle aged men are not exactly known for being big consumers of weed...And the Thai I bet are not paying retail prices...Its all kind of a mystery to me.....

Edited by redwood1

You can get the locally outdoor grown "Green Crack" at Cannabeach on 2nd road between Soi 7 & Soi 8 near Central Festival for  50b/g or 300b/10g.  A friend of mine that smokes daily gives it two thumbs up.  Says it will probably be his go to daily weed from now on.

I suspect there will be a lot of locally grown stuff flooding the market now that we are at the 4 month mark of legalization, which is about how long it takes to go from seedling to bud.

Don't buy the cheap "brick weed".  Cannabeach sells it for 30b/g and 150b/10g.  It's complete garbage according to my friend.

1663569705053 - Copy.jpg

Edited by shdmn
  • Like 1

56 minutes ago, redwood1 said:

I tell you, almost every day I see a new weed shop in Pattaya that I had not seen a few days before opening.....They are breeding like rabbits...

Someone had said before there were now like 50 weed shops in Pattaya....As fast as they are opening I bet there will be 100 weed shops in Pattaya by next year.......

I don't quite understand why there are so many... .Late middle aged men are not exactly known for being big consumers of weed...And the Thai I bet are not paying retail prices...Its all kind of a mystery to me.....

I guess you are not in Pattaya or never leave Soi Buakhao.  It's not just late middle aged men walking around.  ????‍♂️

Lots of young couples, Indians, Koreans, all types.  I would say late middle aged men comprise significantly less than half of all tourists in greater Pattaya.  Those guys are mostly just concentrated around Soi Buakhao.

Edited by shdmn

1 hour ago, redwood1 said:

Around 50 coffee shops in a 2Km radius of my house ............ spent all morning in one today, I was 1 of 5 customers. Even more mobile phone shops.

Gotta love the optimism of the Thais!

18 hours ago, shdmn said:

I guess you are not in Pattaya or never leave Soi Buakhao.  It's not just late middle aged men walking around.  ????‍♂️

Lots of young couples, Indians, Koreans, all types.  I would say late middle aged men comprise significantly less than half of all tourists in greater Pattaya.  Those guys are mostly just concentrated around Soi Buakhao.

As I was leaving a dispensary in Pattaya, 5 Indian men, late 20's  were walking in..

Que the usual comments..

"yeah.. all 5 of them smoking 1 gram!"

• Haha 2

20 hours ago, redwood1 said:

I think you'd be surprised how many people use 'weed' nowadays, even more so now it's legal ????