language translator

hello id just like to ask for a little advice..

my daughter has just finished her masters at the university of Montpellier in France ..in French/English/ German for business translation her Spanish is also at a high standard..i live here permanently in Thailand and my daughter was thinking about possibly looking for work here any advice any help anyone may be able to share would be appreciated tks 

FWIW, about 5 years ago I sat next to a young woman on a provincial bus, Chonburi to Bangkok.  She was Thai but had been an exchange student to Chili in S. America while in her High School years and then went on  to University is Spain.

She said she worked as a Thai-Spanish translator for a large Spanish ceramics corporation in Chonburi but was travelling to Bangkok to interview with a major bank that was offering her a lot more money.

She said there was a lot of demand for translators who could translate corporate and legal documents accurately, not just Thai to Spanish but to most major European languages.

Edited by dddave

37 minutes ago, dddave said:

FWIW, about 5 years ago I sat next to a young woman on a provincial bus, Chonburi to Bangkok.  She was Thai but had been an exchange student to Chili in S. America while in her High School years and then went on  to University is Spain.

She said she worked as a Thai-Spanish translator for a large Spanish ceramics corporation in Chonburi but was travelling to Bangkok to interview with a major bank that was offering her a lot more money.

She said there was a lot of demand for translators who could translate corporate and legal documents accurately, not just Thai to Spanish but to most major European languages.

tks mate ..yes she has already done corporate transmission worked on line with a few small companies she is English/French national so this is native but passed degrees in German corporate translation..she studies in Montpelier but also teaches at a diving school on the Spanish coast ...got a few options i think ..again mate tks for the feedback ..