Need some help explainng my phone plan :D

TheLaughingMan

Ok so... I read a lot of the info on here about phone plans and what I should get, went to an AIS shop and he just offered me "The One Sim" for 200 baht a month.  Now Im a tourist so figured maybe this was my only option, I asked if they had any more expensive plans lol and he said no.  The One sim he said was 15mbps unlimitted, free calls at 15 minutes each call, no sms and just top it up at 200 baht each month.  Going to the website, it looks way more complicated than what he told me, also the tourist sim seemed way more expensive and different but that wasnt an option for me.  Just a little confused.  I cant receive sms or I just cant send sms?  Am I going to be charged for internet use over 2gb or is it really unlimitted like he said?  Thankyou to anyone that can shed some light.

He did you a favour if only 200 baht a month for 15mbps unlimited. You can still send and receive sms, most people don't bother anymore because of other apps like Line. Good deal.

Install the app and login and you can check your tariff, unlimited etc

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Like 1

I think 'no sms' mean you pay extra for any sms you may receive.

I once asked for International roaming and was told NO, i asked 2 more times and they said "its very expensive that's why we old you NO the 1st time"

they will try to help you and they really don't mean any harm, but sometimes the staff are useless

• Like 1