Lao Covid-19 entry requirements

I will soon be travelling to Savannakhet (visa renewal) and I have the vaccine passport issued by the Thai Ministry of Public Heallth. A friend will be travelling with me and he has been fully vaccinated and has details electronically held and accessible through the Mor Prom app. We intend to travel in two weeks by which time there will be no requirement to show proof of vaccination on return to Thailand. Does anyone know if his Mor Prom is acceptable currently as proof of full vaccination? Or, will he also need a vaccine passport?

He could print out the basic vaccination certificate from the Mor Phrom app that is in Thai and english that would be accepted for entry to Laos.

He could also request a international certificate on the Mor Phrom app if there is time for it to be done and sent by email to him.

• Like 1

I strongly agreed with ubonjoe. Print out the hard copy of your vaccination cert. The mor phrom app failed on my Thai wife mobile when she tried logging in to show the IO at the Lao border. My wife was told to pay 200 baht for not able to produce the vacc. cert.