Extension on marriage question.

Good morning,

For my first extension marriage based, the fund need to season 60 days before application, not 90 day?

When arriving on my O visa, must I wait 60 days before I can submit the application or sooner?

Is there any link to required documentation? I looked at Chonburi immigration site and I'm sure they wanted more documents and pictures than what the website states.

Thanks in advance.

For a extension of stay based upon marriage the 400k baht needs to be in the bank for 2 months on the day you apply.

You can apply for the extension up to 30 days early for 45 days at some offices.

I have seen not seen list for that immigration office.

Here is my general list of required documents and etc. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

For a extension of stay based upon marriage the 400k baht needs to be in the bank for 2 months on the day you apply.

You can apply for the extension up to 30 days early for 45 days at some offices.

I have seen not seen list for that immigration office.

Here is my general list of required documents and etc. Marriage Extension Requirements 2.pdf

Thanks for the quick reply.

Chonburi do not mention maps photo's or the updated Kor Ror 2.

best regards

Bert

Edited by Big Bert
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Big Bert said:

Yeah, got it. just doing my homework.

Thanks.

It might not be the case everywhere but 'some' offices are asking to see an updated bank book when you go to pick up the final stamp

( about 30 days after initial application ). So it is 400,000 in the bank for 60 days. Make application and if approved return in around 30 days to get one year stamp and 'maybe' have to show 400,000 still in the bank.

I was asked for it this week in Bangkok, first time it has happened.

57 minutes ago, overherebc said:

It might not be the case everywhere but 'some' offices are asking to see an updated bank book when you go to pick up the final stamp

( about 30 days after initial application ). So it is 400,000 in the bank for 60 days. Make application and if approved return in around 30 days to get one year stamp and 'maybe' have to show 400,000 still in the bank.

I was asked for it this week in Bangkok, first time it has happened.

Thanks, I'll leave the 400k until everything is approved. no biggie.