Airport taxi home pickup?

stargazer9999

3 hours ago, stargazer9999 said:

Can you call airport taxi to have them pick you up at your home at a scheduled day and time?

Yes, best call the day before to schedule.  I reconfirm by phone an hour or two before pick up.  Used them many times.

OP, I assume you want this in CM - a point that some of the posters before me seem to have overlooked.

I tried what you want several years ago, it was possible but they would charge me double the fare as they were starting from the airport. Maybe things have improved, you can ask.

Now I use grab to go to the airport, easy, clearly stated price. Grab allows to book for a specific date and time, but it will cost you some extra. I find that if you live in a well-served area about 10-15 minutes ahead of your desired pick-up time are sufficient.

I use airport taxi from CNX to home.

Prices are very comparable with the two options in the two directions.

On 9/28/2022 at 12:10 PM, Dante99 said:

Yes, best call the day before to schedule.  I reconfirm by phone an hour or two before pick up.  Used them many times.

Is this comment for Bangkok or Chiang Mai ?

Edited by Derek B
Clarification

7 hours ago, Derek B said:

Is this comment for Bangkok or Chiang Mai ?

Chiang Mai.  Thinking back as I have not flown in a while I probably call a taxi company, not specifically "Air Port Taxi" and get good service.  They always got me to the airport comfortably and without delay.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Just use Grab , or Grab Taxi. Grab Taxi will bring you a yellow taxi cab, as you book on arrival in CNX Airport. You can book in advance, price is around 120-150thb. I usually book a GRAB SUV for the family when going to airport with luggage.

Cheers,

Phil.