Unidentified female body found stuffed in luggage floating along Mekong River

webfact

image.jpeg

PHOTO: Thairath

By Nop Meechukhun

Nakhon Panom – An unidentified female body, aged between 25-30 years old, was found stuffed in luggage floating along the Mekong River and stuck near a line of patrol boats in the That Phanom District of Nakhon Phanom on Wednesday, September 28th.

According to the initial examination, the body was 160 centimeters tall and reportedly brutally murdered before being stuffed in a black suitcase.

She was reportedly wearing luxurious brand-named clothing, so the police estimated that she was somewhat wealthy. Her body was sent for autopsy to Khon Kaen’s forensic institute.

Full story: https://thepattayanews.com/2022/09/30/unidentified-female-body-found-stuffed-in-luggage-floating-along-mekong-river-possible-lao-relatives-to-visit-thailand-for-body-verification/

PattayaNews.jpg
-- © Copyright The Pattaya News 2022-10-01

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

2 hours ago, webfact said:

She was reportedly wearing luxurious brand-named clothing, so the police estimated that she was somewhat wealthy.

My wife wears luxury brand name clothes all day, probably like the rest of you with wives. None of it is real though. This poor lady could just as well be a dirt poor market trader

• Like 2

4 hours ago, ezzra said:

The murderer could, if he had an ounce of brain in his head, weigh the suitcase with some heavy objects or make few holes in the case so its sink to the bottom and it will never be found...( isee a lot of crime movies)

How do you know it was dumped by a "he"..... speculation or fact. At this stage it could have been a crime perpetrated by one person or a gang, either group which could have included female/s. 

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

My wife doesn't try to look above her level.. she's content with her life and doesn't need to try to look like something else.

Mine regularly dresses to impress, whats wrong with that? She tries her best (pretty good efforts too) to look like a bordello superstar lol ????????

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

The murderer could, if he had an ounce of brain in his head, weigh the suitcase with some heavy objects or make few holes in the case so its sink to the bottom and it will never be found...( isee a lot of crime movies)

BTW, How is your mother in law enjoying her extended holiday overseas?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ezzra said:

Or speaking from experience perhaps?

6 hours ago, nobodysfriend said:

Apparently wealthy woman murdered and stuffed in a suitcase that is then thrown in the mekong is a story for a thorough police investigation .

Unfortunately, police investigations in Thailand and the word ‘thorough’ are mutually exclusive. 

1 hour ago, Tropposurfer said:

Mine regularly dresses to impress, whats wrong with that? She tries her best (pretty good efforts too) to look like a bordello superstar lol ????????

If I wanted a "bordello superstar" I'd have gone to a cat-house to find one.

I didn't but it's a free world so I'll leave it there.

• Like 2