Need gutters before leaving for the U.S.

Dean1953

I’ve managed to finish most objectives (Dentist, 10 trees, remove teak spindles from front wall “windows” and install blocks with holes, strengthening existing perimeter wall and a few other things) on this trip but the rain from yesterday showed that I need to replace at least 2 galvanized gutters on my house.  Since I’m not going to be here much over the next 4 years, I’m open to putting in non rust gutters.  Any shop or individual recommended  in the Chiangmai area would be appreciated. I do live in the Bo sang area, so any shops in the San Kamphaine area could be included. I leave for the U.S. on October 31st. Thanks in advance!

a topic from 2 years ago.... 

i also had gutters put on my house 8 months ago by a company in San Sai .....

not a large company.     for me i am satisfied, and liked them ( but your experience might vary)         thai speaking  089 6378876      i had normal 6 inch gutters     not vinyl    no leaks so far

I changed my mind.  I’ll still have to replace some gutters, probably before the next rainy season.  But the worst rusted gutter, in front of the roof over the outdoors kitchen, can be discarded.  I’m having the back roof removed, reinforced with iron supports, and concrete 4 by 8 foot sheets installed over the iron supports.  Concrete will be poured over the slab, with concrete gutters poured near the edge of the 3 sides.  Then, stainless steel railings will be put over the tile.  This solves the problem of the galvanized gutter and the leak where the previous roof joined the concrete wall of the house. All for 130,000 baht, except for the railing.  It more than doubles the size of my existing patio in back and overlooks a factory that closes at 5 PM. Today, I spent 45 minutes helping the Thai that is primarily responsible for building it put up plastic tarps to keep water off of the concrete slab and to keep water from getting into the gaps between slabs.

2303EEFB-257E-4600-BA0E-14BEE58D6345.jpeg

17707DC8-22A7-4726-AC74-4772D0E1CE36.jpeg