De Facto Bhumjaithai Boss Vows To Send Anutin Running For PM

webfact

5 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Yeah, he was very successful in enriching himself and his family. And he obviously thinks he is above the law. Are that the qualifications a PM should have?

I don't think you will have any PM in the world who doesn't have these qualifications.

15 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

I kind of hope he runs. Anyone with the least bit of substance would beat him. He has presided over a devastating failure of leadership as health minister, and the people deeply despise this administration, and everyone connected to it. I doubt he could win the job of a local headman or mayor, much less PM. Assuming it is a fair election. 

You guys just don't get it.  You still think an election will decide who is the next pm.  It is already decided...and it is Anutin.

Just google some old photos online and you will see who he used to hang out with as a lad.

That will also shed light on why he is a successful businessman.  

12 hours ago, Adumbration said:

You guys just don't get it.  You still think an election will decide who is the next pm.  It is already decided...and it is Anutin.

Just google some old photos online and you will see who he used to hang out with as a lad.

That will also shed light on why he is a successful businessman.  

Would he have been a successful businessman without daddy's help? Most of us doubt that.