Dog Recognition.

I have four dogs. Snowball the white Chihouha bought 7 years ago, the other three have all been rescued, after being abandoned, by my daughter (along with two kittens).

The brown small dog (Cookie) is I reckon 50% Chihuahua , ( there is a breeder in our village and things occasionally "go wrong" and I am pretty sure that is where she came from), Mr Pom the big black hairy monster is an unknown mix, Lucy found him as a tiny puppy, he looked like a cheerleaders pom pom, but grew alarmingly, he is  as black as the earl of Hell's waistcoat! Lucky, the pretty little black and white two year old found chasing traffic on the main road is also ofIMG20221002192339.thumb.jpg.ce48a1c1580f255577242579dd98a21f.jpgIMG20221005095055.thumb.jpg.c6417a599a52bfeae945f005a57191e8.jpg unknown origin.

I have quite a big garden/orchard which they run around. They all get along well, and are a source of great joy.

Does anyone have any idea what breeds may be in the mix for Cookie, Mr Pom and Lucky? I am not very good at dog recognition!