UOB Bank - Any thoughts or reviews?

I use UOB as well.

Staff are very nice and friendly (at least at the Siam Paragon branch) but a bit limited in what they can do (often they just call their call center from the branch to resolve issues).

Their app used to be very unreliable, but I can't recall having any issues in at least a year so maybe the issues are fixed.

Branches and ATMs are bit limited, but they don't charge me for any other-bank ATM withdrawals so it's not a major issue.

• Like 1

On 10/14/2022 at 9:51 PM, wprime said:

Branches and ATMs are bit limited, but they don't charge me for any other-bank ATM withdrawals so it's not a major issue.

If you are able to use other bank's ATM's, that's a big plus.  When I need cash, it seems like I can never find an SCB ATM.  When I don't need cash they are everywhere.

I have an Krungsri ATM/Debit Card that allows me to use other bank's ATM's for free.  I really like that feature.  I think I pay an extra 200 Baht per year for this feature (400 Baht total per year.)  It's definitely worth having, but it's another card that I have to carry in my wallet.  I prefer to use SCB as my main bank account and pay for all my PrompPay purchases.  I like the SCB Mobile App the best.

Hmm.  I wonder if SCB also has an ATM Card that allows me to use other bank's ATM's for free.  I'd definitely pay a little extra for it for the convenience of not having to carry around the Krungsri card in my wallet. 

• 1 year later...