Drying tricks for Thailand

Peabody

I've read that optimal drying conditions are darkness, indirect air circulation, 60% RH, and 60°F.

That 60% RH is right about where my grow room/tents run, but my temps are generally ~82°F in the tent and about 80°F in the room.

If the temp is critical, I'm thinking of a portable AC unit or maybe jury-rigging some ductwork to my regular AC unit, routing some of the cold output directly to my tent. 

Also, I don't want to sacrifice tent space exclusively for drying, so I'm considering something like a small refrigerator packing box.

What are people doing to get a good dry in this hot and humid climate? I've only got 2 weeks until first chop.

Edited by Peabody

I dried at 80f and 55% RH and it was fine. Just put a oscillating stand fan on low and it should be enough for air circulation. Dried them in the tent with all the openings unzipped and open, the last thing you want is a mold issue. They were ready to trim in 5 days.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

45 minutes ago, Trippy said:

I dried at 80f and 55% RH and it was fine. Just put a oscillating stand fan on low and it should be enough for air circulation. Dried them in the tent with all the openings unzipped and open, the last thing you want is a mold issue. They were ready to trim in 5 days.

Hope that helps.

Yeah, that's exactly the info I'm looking for.

Thanks muchly