Woke only positive emoji's

DezLez

Suggest you join the topic that discusses it at length in "the lounge".

Failing that, as I am sure your mother once told you, "if you cant say anything nice, say nothing at all" seems appropriate.

Your question or suggestion was well phrased, clearly understood and like all feedback will be noted and given the consideration it deserves.

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Failing that, as I am sure your mother once told you, "if you cant say anything nice, say nothing at all" seems appropriate.

I fail to understand your comment above unless you agree that ALL comments/emoji's are removed!

it must be either free comments are available or nil!

Which will you allow?

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Suggest you join the topic that discusses it at length in "the lounge".

I am sorry to take issue with you but I believe this is a "Forum Support" matter and not a subject for casual "lounge" discussion!

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, DezLez said:

I am sorry to take issue with you but I believe this is a "Forum Support" matter and not a subject for casual "lounge" discussion!

And your comment was acknowledged and answered.

It was just a suggestion where you could see what others have to say on the issue that was all.

18 minutes ago, PremiumLane said:

Anyone who uses the word 'woke' in a serious way, should have an immediate laughing emoji 

No!

We, the posters (customers) I believe should have the ability to put the "emoji", or whatever, that expresses our immediate feelings when and where we wish and not be restricted by having to follow the imposed woke agenda now being imposed on us here by either doing nothing, if we are not in agreement, (aka "happy") with a post, or having to "quote" a reply and type out a perceived "negative"response.

This is either a "woke" control to stop true expression of our responses or it is a potential method of generating income by " click bait" or a combination of both!

Will Admin please respond!

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

I run an Invision Forum and we have the Like, Upvote, and Haha enabled. Perhaps we should have enabled Trophy too but wanted to keep it simple. Not many posters use the Upvote except probably Redditors.  I suppose Upvote is also appropriate when you appreciate the post but don't want to Like it, for example if someone dies.  So some posters use the Haha to show their disdain for a post or poster.  

To further promote a friendly forum we don't show who gives Likes.  There are downsides to this though.

Keyboard warriors want free speech.   Forum owners would reply that if you want free speech start your own forum. 

• Thumbs Up 1

4 hours ago, DezLez said:

No!

We, the posters (customers) I believe should have the ability to put the "emoji", or whatever, that expresses our immediate feelings when and where we wish and not be restricted by having to follow the imposed woke agenda now being imposed on us here by either doing nothing, if we are not in agreement, (aka "happy") with a post, or having to "quote" a reply and type out a perceived "negative"response.

This is either a "woke" control to stop true expression of our responses or it is a potential method of generating income by " click bait" or a combination of both!

Will Admin please respond!

Negative reactions will not be returning in the foreseeable future.

You asked for an Admin response. As you have now received your answer this topic is closed.

• Thanks 1