Visa For Support Baby?

Hi there!

I was wondering if, when i go abroad to apply for support visa, i have to bring in person who i apply to support allso?

I will apply to support my (not yet born) baby....she will be born when i have to go and apply, but she still will be wery young, and maybe its not still safe to travel with her.

Any had any experience.

I could apply to support my (not yet ) wife, but i am still in seperation with my x-wife...so that is out of the question for some months more.

Would appreciate any help.

Hi there!

I was wondering if, when i go abroad to apply for support visa, i have to bring in person who i apply to support allso?

I will apply to support my (not yet born) baby....she will be born when i have to go and apply, but she still will be wery young, and maybe its not still safe to travel with her.

Any had any experience.

I could apply to support my (not yet ) wife, but i am still in seperation with my x-wife...so that is out of the question for some months more.

Would appreciate any help.

What visa are you holding now ?

The baby will be born when i still stay in thailand on my tourist visa.....

I will go to viantienne to apply for a new ''support'' visa, but i was wondering if the baby, and my gf, had to come to laos?

Or is it when i apply for the next 9 months in thai immigration they should come?

The baby will be born when i still stay in thailand on my tourist visa.....

I will go to viantienne to apply for a new ''support'' visa, but i was wondering if the baby, and my gf, had to come to laos?

Or is it when i apply for the next 9 months in thai immigration they should come?

During the currency of your 60 day tourist visa ( which is extendable for a further 30 days) take your babe's birth certificate showing you as the dad, and your lady into Immigration ( with her ID card and house registration documentation ), and ask them to change your tourist visa into a Non-Immigrant O class visa, and then apply for an extension of a year to that new visa class. Dress well and be polite, and it will be a breeze. You will , of course, have to have opened a bank account in a bank in Thailand with a 400,000 baht credit, and you need to take a letter from the bank for the Immigration Department. The bank will well know the form that the letter needs to take. It is not a major criteria, but mentioning that it is your intention to marry the mother when you are legally free to marry will impress them favourably. You never need to leave Thailand again if you don't want to, as long as you keep the renewals up each year. If you need to trave abroad, make certain that you get a re-entry permit from Immigration before you do leave. Good luck Mr Wiking.