A Warning Note From Neighbors

MTW

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, having made some (I felt) useful suggestions to the OP at the beginning of this thread-saga, and having now followed the thread with increasing degrees of disbelief laced with generous lashings of iritation, it seems to me that MTW should have no problem finding accommodations with neighbours who would share her outlook on society; any cheap caravan (trailer) park should do the trick (but she will have to leave Thailand to find one). :o

-------------------------

I should be in jail but for something else... :D

hmmm. Stupidity comes to mind.

--------------------------

Thank you but it does take one to know one.

"Stupid is as stupid does." -Forest Gump

Don't forget, every time you look in the mirror you will see an ### ####... :o

I have my disagreements with Jet from time to time but at least she can come up with her own words. :D

-------------------

"Freedom's just another word for nothin" let to loose" - Janice Joplin

"#### ###"- Pepe :D

I should be in jail but for something else... :D

I have my disagreements with Jet from time to time but at least she can come up with her own words. :D

-------------------

Oi. you lot, cut out this handbag swinging at once and post something salient. :D

Hang on, hang on. There's something odd in this story.

The housekeeper gets the note and shows BF a month ago. They both keep it from her for a month, before showing it to the OP.

Why, then, did the BF suddenly flip when he saw it and go get his six-shooter to pump some lead into the guesthouse owner?

Perhaps the OP could elaborate (in less than six paragraphs) on the story.

Bendix,

I thought you are smarter than that :o

They kept it from her for a month because the bf flipped with his six-shooter :D

No need for six paragraphs :D

I should be in jail but for something else... :bah:

-------------------

Oi. you lot, cut out this handbag swinging at once and post something salient. :D

-----------------------------

It's not a hand bag! It's a brief case... :D

I once had this problem with my neighbours in England.

After reasonable discussion failed I took to shovelling up the juiciest turds and and tossing them over the fence into their kid's sandpit.

This proved far more effective as a statement.

Sometimes deeds, not words, are called for.

After reasonable discussion failed I took to shovelling up the juiciest turds and and tossing them over the fence into their kid's sandpit.

Exactly...

i think the problem with this strategy though,is that the terds don't stay juicy for long over here. :o

Edited by uptou

i think the problem with this strategy though,is that the terds don't stay juicy for long over here. :o

Dissolve a few shovels of 'em in water. A bucketful of semi-liquid dog poo should do it.

"#### ###"- Pepe :o

Guess they do these typos and kindergarden comments on purpose. Sorry, Gwertz, but when they're a "looser" with nothing left to "loose" I must let loose of my loose cannon on these losers.

Dissolve a few shovels of 'em in water. A bucketful of semi-liquid dog poo should do it.

now thats just plain evil. :D

I think it's obvious from all of this that having dogs causes a disturbance to whoever is living around them. The dogs may not be constant barkers, but barkers they are, and it is irritating if you have to put up with it. You may not think that the odd bark is offensive to your neighbours, but it is. And then mulitpy that by all the other owners whose dogs only "occasionally" bark, plus the other myriad noises in a large city.... but the reaction of the alleged episode is extrordinary, and little snippets about owning more than the allowed 3 dogs, (8) in LA is perhaps indicative of the fact that the OP is completely oblivious to others' feelings.

Spot on - oblivious being the operative word! While I sympathize with the OP at the irate note, it is obvious that your dogs are causing distress to whomever and you, being a besotted animal lover by the looks, cannot see this and are missing the point. The best thing for you would be to move to the country amid five empty rai and high walls. Hope you find peace. :o

ps - What's the name of the guesthouse?

"#### ###"- Pepe :o

Guess they do these typos and kindergarden comments on purpose. Sorry, Gwertz, but when they're a "looser" with nothing left to "loose" I must let loose of my loose cannon on these losers.

Oh, no criticism from me, Jet. Perish the thought.

I suspect you can swing a mean handbag if provoked.

I'd learn to duck before I dare to taunt you.

You're in fine fighting form today, new brand of coffee is it, or has reading Bendix renewed your lust for life?

He's a very promising standin for maigo, don't you think?

BTW, Kris Kristoffersen wrote "nothing left to lose". Blame Janis Joplin for her crap rendition.

Anyone but me ever notice that MTW's posts always start later in the evening and run until early morning? (USA TIME).

She lives in Chiang Mai, right? She's not a party animal, so she's not up all night getting tanked like many of us. She has money to burn and all day to lay around on TV, play with her dogs, etc. Yet, curiously, she only shows up at night.

Is it just me? I know she proffered up some proof to Jet Gordon, but that wouldn't be any fun, would it, Jet? Always more fun to flesh this out gradually.

Janis never made the typo, Gwertie. I love that song.

Love it too. KK did it well, I never could get into JJ's stuff.

Chintee, re. MTW.

Some people need to communicate. Me for instance.

TV may not be the best medium but it's free, safe and relatively anonymous.

You can make friends this way, I've made some and we're going to meet in LOS this year.

I don't trouble my head over their reasons for posting or the chronology.

Anyway she's hardly skimpy on input, don't you think?

Give a little credit for effort where it's due.

MTW - I believe what you're telling us is true, but the big picture is not your dogs; it's your boyfriend. You know him better than any of us, of course, but when you tell us he uses the threat of a firearm to make his point, a lot of us will develop a different picture of his charms. While you're clearly enthralled by his power and manliness, try to understand the perspective of those of us who have simply got the impression he's a bully with a gun. And remember it was your words that sent that message. You sound like a good person, but some of your life choices seem a little bizarre. I think you need to show a little more real world confidence (the same level you show on this anonymous forum) and get out from under this guy's shadow. You can do it if you really want to.

Some many not agree with her point of view but it doesn't mean she's not telling the truth.

Either she's not telling the truth, or the guy she's boinking is a complete idiot. Either way, it's not good. :D

Or perhaps you are jelous that you wouldn't be able to man up if anyone threatened your family and now have so slagg off the OPs husband since he did?

Since when is acting like a complete douche a sign of manhood?

I've had disagreements with neighbours. Normally we talk it over and everything is cool.

If your manhood is threatened by a nasty note to the point you feel you need to protect it with firearms, then you are long overdue a trip to the dress shop. :o

Putting aside, for just one minute, Pepe's increasingly bizarre non-contributions, this has been a fascinating thread.

I think chinthee might be onto something. In another thread, MTW talks about not being able to buy books in CM and travelling, instead, to Khao San Road for her regular supplies. <deleted>? Does she not know about the several quality secondhand book stores in CM?

OK . . i'm prepared to accept she is not Weho.

But, if she is in CM, I'm a banana.

Neither contribution is worth reading.

I think MTWs lunacies are well worth reading. In fact, I keep revisiting this thread hoping that she will post another little gem. Where is she today? This very amusing thread will soon die if she don't keep it going...

I think MTWs lunacies are well worth reading. In fact, I keep revisiting this thread hoping that she will post another little gem. Where is she today? This very amusing thread will soon die if she don't keep it going...

I do too. I really enjoy reading them. I hope I didn't offend her if she is real. She knows I've defended her on other issues, even if suspending disbelief.

Completely offtopic, but I think MTW writes more words in just one of her posts than Pepe has managed in 1240.

True, Bendix. But they do pump up the page numbers. Pepe's posts are sort of like something sticky that you would swat flies onto in a four count: San (swap) Di (swap) e (swap) go (swap). MTW's are like reading To The Lighthouse.

Edited by Jet Gorgon

i have 3 dogs and i have a hel_l of a time stopping their barking, so i feel for the OP. then again, the 2 that do the most barking are street dogs that i adopted as adults- my other one i have had since she was a baby and she is very obedient. if MTW has had all her dogs since puppies it shouldn't be too much of a problem. i do think people are too hard on her. just because you might not put yourself out there honestly (on this forum) doesn't mean you shouldn't treat people who do with some sensitivity. it would be better to teach than to criticize, don't you think?

---------------------------------------

Yes but this is the wrong forum for that, OBVIOUSLY!

On a lighter note. Two years ago, long story short, there was a farang guy that my wife introduced her cousin too in Samut Sakorn. I didn't like him as soon as I met him.

It soon became obvious that this guy was a lunatic. My wife's cousin became very upset and told him too leave as did I my wife and all the family.

He would not leave and became quite hostile. I know crazy, hey I didn't make the introduction it was my darling ex wife.

She got on the phone and ten minutes later two local mafioso dudes pull up on their motor cycles with 45s stuck in the front of their pants. God ya gotta love it,

broad daylight in the middle of the city.

Now that's entertainment. This crazy farang started giving these two guys sh@t.

They proceeded to pistol whip him until he was hanging on for dear life.

Just then the cops pulled up, another one of wifey's "cousins", he and his buddy dragged him out to the main street, threw him in a cab and told the driver to take him to the airport.

Cool huh!

Wait it gets better. The next day this wacko shows back up again at night starting sh@t again. I can't imagine how he even found the place.

One phone call the two mafioso cousins show up in a pick up. Proceed to beat the krap out of him again throw him in the back of the pick up and drive off to a nearby klong.

A few minutes later we heard one shot ring out in the distance.

Then these two guys roll back in and said they were hungry. So we proceed to eat and drink and had a good old time.

I asked the one dude, still with the 45 stuck down his pants, Hey where is he?"

His answer, "food for da crab." We high fived and had another 'Sing.

Reminded me of the "good old days growing up in Newark. No respect, pay the price.

Needless to say I skipped the crab that night.

Talk is cheap... :o

Sounds like a story right from Raymond Blvd.

MTW, disarm that lunatic BF of yours before he shoots somebody delivering a birthday card :D , or better yet get rid of him before you get caught in the crossfire.

Then take some of all your money and use them on a long line of cognitive skill's courses, you really need to calm down :o .

Regards :D

Edited by larvidchr

My Thai b/f misunderstood the note, thought it said that they were "going to have us removed" and freaked out and went over there with his gun and told him that we were not going anywhere, that he would have his police and soldier friends come over here and take care of them, blah, blah, blah, and that if they thought "our dogs where psychotic" there were about to see him go "psychotic".

So I am wondering what others think??

i think you are a walking disaster.

is there a mistake you haven't made here yet?

your boyfriend sounds like a keeper too.

I'd go home before you or your boyfriend get you killed.

Leave your B/F at once

and go to Church you will feel better