Toyota Vigo 4 Door 4wd Pickup Exclusive Auto White

I think they made limited numbers to make them a bit......exclusive! (I could be wrong though)

They are very nice in white, I wish they sold them when I bought my black one! I even asked the dealer if I could get a white one.

As far as I know the Exclusive is no longer for sale but the Smart (which to my eyes is the same) is certainly available for the Fortuner so maybe also done for the Vigo.

Like you I am holding out for the uprated Vigo which is well overdue as it has not been touched for 3+ years,

I bought a white Prerunner 4 door "Exclusive" exactly one month ago off a dealer's lot. The saleslady said I could order a different color (Blue or Black being the other options) if I wanted with the same Exclusive trim - she did not seem to think they were in short supply. I would be surprised if you could not still get one.

The factory sticker indicates it was built in May 2007, and the window price sticker said in English: "Campaign Package", and listed in Thai what the extra money gives you: the silver wheel well and side accents, bumper, etc, and upgraded seats (leather-like instead of cloth). The interior also has some silver accents (similar to fortuner) and a leather-like steering wheel cover, unlike the standard Prerunner.

I paid the extra baht for this package mainly for the better seat coverings, but the exterior accents do look pretty good.

I thought it looked nice in white, but actually preferred waiting for blue - however my wife wanted white and TODAY! So guess who won.... :o no regrets though, it is a great vehicle.

Edited by chmod777

Just a thought, but car companies usually put out specials just before they launch an updated or new model,in order to get rid of old models. The Vigo has not been touched for 3 years and, therefore, is well overdue an up grade (passengers air bag etc). So it might be worth holding out for the new model.

On the other hand I am speculating and there maybe no new model on the horizon.

I am buying a new vig or triton in November so fingers crossed there is something new on the way

• 2 weeks later...
There won't be a completely new Toyota pick up for another couple of years.

What does completely mean?

Where is everyone getting this info?

Ok somebody told me that there is to be a new one released tomorrow, it has been a big secret for months, also in a years time toyota will stop producing them and launch a new 20 seater bus that converts into a lorry!

Edited by jflundy

Anyone know if these are still available.

Anyone know about the next Vigo release?

I spoke with my Toyota dealership after having seen several white exclusive models enroute to northern Thailand.  They are indeed exclusive models, however they are not of the 4-door variety, instead they are the extended cab versions of the Vigo.  The 4-door, 4-wheel drive models are finished so they tell me.  I have a white exclusive 4-door, 4-wheel drive model and am very happy with it so far.  However, had they offered the same exclusive package with the perforated leather seats etc. in the black color, i would have jumped on it, but I guess the black color is very popular as it is so I opted for the white.  I would like to see Toyota offer a Vigo in the red color.  I don't like the body style of the Mitsubishi Triton's, but I do like the shade of red offered.

Pattaya Dave

Anyone know if these are still available.

I spoke with my Toyota dealership after having seen several white exclusive models enroute to northern Thailand.  They are indeed exclusive models, however they are not of the 4-door variety, instead they are the extended cab versions of the Vigo.  The 4-door, 4-wheel drive models are finished so they tell me.  I have a white exclusive 4-door, 4-wheel drive model and am very happy with it so far.  However, had they offered the same exclusive package with the perforated leather seats etc. in the black color, i would have jumped on it, but I guess the black color is very popular as it is so I opted for the white.  I would like to see Toyota offer a Vigo in the red color.  I don't like the body style of the Mitsubishi Triton's, but I do like the shade of red offered.

Pattaya Dave

At last a sensible reply. Cheers Dave.

Will have to look at the 4 door Pre-runner exclusive white as a dealer told me that they are still available but he was not 100% sure about the vigo

Edited by jflundy

Hi - Paid a 5000B fee in June to place an order for a 4x4, 4 door black Vigo here in CMai. Got a call last week to say a newer Vigo is to be released soon so the agent cancelled my original order to await the newer model... no idea when exactly.

Nice of the agent to let us know; however, I did remind her that I would not be a happy camper if I got my vigo only to find out a new release is to come shortly. For what it's worth :o