Full Rack Of Babby Back Ribs For 40 Baht?

swain

Just about the best ribs I have ever had and they came from the strangest place, my kitchen. I would never have expected something so delicious to come from there but there you have it. My wife picked up a full rack of baby back ribs at tesco for 42 baht. Didn't look like a full rack the way they package it, the ribs folded in on themselves to fit into a smaller container. I sat down for dinner and smelled this unusually wonderful smell coming out of our kitchen and looked down to these amazing ribs. First I didn't know ribs were so cheap, and why are they so expensive in the restaurants if you can get then so cheap over here. She had marinaded them in this sticky tart tomato and not sure what else was in it but this could have been tony romas. I know I cant eat ribs every night but hey... nice to know I can have them when I want them and cheaply to boot.

Is this the normal price on baby back ribs or was this unusual.

Edited by swain

Is this the normal price on baby back ribs or was this unusual.

Had to look in my freezer and have one pack left at 50 baht (also from Tesco). Made some the other day put on the barbecue and prepared via a suggestion by Buckwheat (the master), and they were excellent.