Some 60 day tourist visa questions

Hi 

I know parts of my question have been answered but I'm applying for JUST the 60 day tourist visa ( arriving Nov 23) and these questions all came up in a row and two of them confuse me

declaration? I have to upload this?  What is this? I don't understand.
Travel booking confirmation?? How is this any different from the next question down ? What do I upload? 

then Proof of accommodation in Thailand ( my plan was to upload one week reservation in Bangkok only. Is that ok.?) I left the next question about adding another place checked "no". 

Then upload all pages of travel last 12 months ( crazy!!) 

BUT I have new passport from May 22 , 2022 

so I think just my picture page of passport I will upload here as UJ mentioned a few days ago. 
After having 5 METV's about 2014 to 2018 and several double and triple entry tourist visas before that none of them asked for more info than this silly 60 day visa. I'm really lost at my first two questions what to upload. Thanks USA citizen/ USA passport travel history 

last trip to thailand 7 weeks March/ April 2022 

did 30 + 30 extend 

left Thailand March 2020 to USA ( corona ) Thank you for any advise!! 

Hopefully others arriving at holiday times can also find these answers helpful. 

8 minutes ago, flynn said:

Why bother, just get a 45 on arrival then extend for 30 days and if you need more a quick holiday to Cambodia and repeat, 

More to story. Want to stay through Songkran. I don't want to " waste " a 45 plus 30 days potential on arrival because I 
Have a trip to Maldives Dec 7 from

BKK back Dec 12 so want to " keep " my 60 day tourist visa till end of Jan and then do + 30 days. Then take a trip outside Thailand and come back with 45 days exempt and extend 30 days  ( but use just 2 weeks ) and return to USA April 

Edited by alex8912

2 hours ago, flynn said:

You can have as many 45 day visa exempt arrivals by air as you want, 

While there is no official rule on how many you can have and it comes down to the discretion of the immigration officer. Considering he's had quite a few tourist visas in the past it would be safer for him to enter with a visa.

• Like 1

Welcome to the post covid tourist visa requirements for Thailand. I'm 1 week from my flights; have been trying to get a multi-entry tourist visa for over 2 weeks now and still waiting. At the Ottawa Thai embassy they don't answer their phone, and they don't respond to voice messages or to emails. The information they require is confusing and way over the top, meaning really unnecessary. All they are doing is creating more work for themselves and for the applicants, plus a great deal of frustration in the process. If they want their tourism industry to recover, they're going about it all the wrong way because I'm about ready to give up on spending the winter there and changing my plans for this and future years. Any good golfing locales in Malasia, Indonesia, Cambodia or Vietnam?

Edited by Canadian Snowbird
typo error