Corona Boosters

Rig Pig

First place to go is Phuket.win and select the yellow option at the bottom of the page:  "Booster Dose Vaccination Appointments for Foreigners"

If not able to get an appointment, there is a walk-in clinic at Vachira Hospital.  However, the schedule for October has ended.  I imagine there will be a schedule for November.  I am referring to this graphic which is attached. 

Take a look at it using Google Lens translate for detailed information.  Basically it is saying there is a walk-in clinic at Vachira Hospital most weekdays from 09:30 - 11:00 for Adults who wish to receive the Pfizer jab.  I would wait for the November schedule to come out, but my guess is that it will be similar to October.  This was taken from the top of the page you see at Phuket.win site.

notice3.jpg

3 hours ago, skatewash said:

First place to go is Phuket.win and select the yellow option at the bottom of the page:  "Booster Dose Vaccination Appointments for Foreigners"

If not able to get an appointment, there is a walk-in clinic at Vachira Hospital.  However, the schedule for October has ended.  I imagine there will be a schedule for November.  I am referring to this graphic which is attached. 

Take a look at it using Google Lens translate for detailed information.  Basically it is saying there is a walk-in clinic at Vachira Hospital most weekdays from 09:30 - 11:00 for Adults who wish to receive the Pfizer jab.  I would wait for the November schedule to come out, but my guess is that it will be similar to October.  This was taken from the top of the page you see at Phuket.win site.

notice3.jpg

Thank you very much!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Rig Pig said:

Thanks, would agree that's probably the case. 

It will be late for sure.

But would this then be for BA1.1 and BA2 ?

Looks like this all would be again like at the beginning of this all. Too late, wrong vaccine, difficult to get, angry moogradod.

• 3 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, sallecc said:

Went to phuket.win, chose 'booster for foreigners' (I got all of my previous jabs here), and got this message (see below) ????

Anybody knows the walk-in situation in other hospitals, like Patong & Chalong?

Screenshot_20221115-105801_Chrome.jpg

Yes, there is a walk in clinic every weekday in November at Vachira Hospital providing Pfizer jabs (1st through 5th) from 9 am to 11 am (assuming you are 18 years of age or older).  The clinic is at the Luang Pho Cham Chuen Building No. 1 at Vachira Hospital.  You can check the specific date in November you would like to go on the following (Google Lens app is good for translating Thai into English).  The graphic provided below is the third graphic from left at the top of the Phuket.Win site homepage.

notice3 (1).jpg

Edited by skatewash
  • Thanks 1