Where to buy kefir grains in Pattaya?

simon43

I have some..

I just brought them back to life, The way to keep them alive when you aren't actively making kefir, and you probably know this, is to give the grains some milk and keep them in the fridge,

My container was way in the back though, so out of sight, out of mind.  3 days ago I spotted my container and saw they weren't looking good.. At least 6 months without changing the milk.. Yikes!

Poured everything through the strainer. Grains looked ok so put them into a clean container and gave them fresh milk. About 36 hours later they are healthy and white and multiplying.

1 minute ago, bobbin said:

I have some..

I just brought them back to life, The way to keep them alive when you aren't actively making kefir, and you probably know this, is to give the grains some milk and keep them in the fridge,

My container was way in the back though, so out of sight, out of mind.  3 days ago I spotted my container and saw they weren't looking good.. At least 6 months without changing the milk.. Yikes!

Poured everything through the strainer. Grains looked ok so put them into a clean container and gave them fresh milk. About 36 hours later they are healthy and white and multiplying.

Yes, that's what I used to do.  However, I left my grains in Laos (not Myanmar as I posted).  I left Laos late last year on a "Covid evacuation flight" and we were only allowed to take 1 piece of luggage.  I had to leave one of my boxes at Wattay Airport and it had my kefir grains in it (as well as almost all my clothes, a radio ham mast etc etc!!)

2 minutes ago, simon43 said:

Yes, that's what I used to do.  However, I left my grains in Laos (not Myanmar as I posted).  I left Laos late last year on a "Covid evacuation flight" and we were only allowed to take 1 piece of luggage.  I had to leave one of my boxes at Wattay Airport and it had my kefir grains in it (as well as almost all my clothes, a radio ham mast etc etc!!)

You are welcome to some.. I want to go through a couple more feedings to increase the volume of grains, probably a week or less.

48 minutes ago, bobbin said:

You are welcome to some.. I want to go through a couple more feedings to increase the volume of grains, probably a week or less.

Thanks for your kind offer, but I leave Pattaya in a few days.  I'll order some from Lazada to be delivered to my new location!

• Thumbs Up 1