Reputable legal services including translating

Hello All,

I am looking for a  reputable legal service  in Bangkok who can pick up and deliver documents for me to the MFA.  I have been to Thailand several times over the years and one of those times I married an Indonesian girl in Thailand and now we are divorced.  I must legalize the divorce documents.   I cannot make it back to Thailand this year so I want to hire someone to do it for me.  Any and all suggestions would be appreciated.  The MFA told me I can mail the documents but I want someone who can take them there for me.  I tried the mailing process it's not feasible because they keep returning the documents requesting edit after edit.  I require a legal service not a law firm.  I need the documents translated from Thai to English precisely and go from there.  

Why not just use a translation agency direct? Many of them provide the MFA legalization service at an additional cost and take responsibility for any edits demanded by the MFA. 

I have used Sawadee Translations and found them very efficient and friendly and reasonably priced  managed by a native English speaker who checks the English translations, which helps avoid the rubbish English you usually get from Thai owned translation agencies. Having said that, the MFA is happy to approve translations into rubbish English because their translators’ level of English is poor, as you would expect, given the low standard of English teaching in Thailand. I have had them actually insist on an edit that was very poor English. 

I have no connection with Sawadee, other than as a customer. There are also many other transaction agencies out there that can do the job for you. If you go with a “legal service”, they will only subcontract a translation agency and mark up the price 100%.