Printer/scanner repair in Bangkok?

OneMoreFarang

We have a HP X576DW printer/scanner combo in the office which was expensive and worked fine.

Recently we had problems with the printing and now it always shows an error, and we can't use it for anything anymore.

HP doesn't want to repair it - too old.

Are there any independent shops which might be able to fix it?

Even if the printing doesn't work anymore, it would be good if we can still use the scanner with document feeder.

Even if the repair would cost a couple of thousand THB that would probably still be a good investment.

20180801105205_15308_21_1.jpg

Thanks

Did you specifically want colour and inkjet?

I used to have something similar a while back but now I prefer laser and black only is just fine for my needs. I chose the Brother MFC-L2715DW mostly because it was all Office Mate had in stock and I had some urgent scanning to do, but I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.

To your original question, in Pattaya I'd go to TukCom and be reasonably sure that if nobody wanted to offer a repair then it probably wouldn't be worth looking elsewhere. In Bangkok I guess first visit would be to Pantip.

Take a walk into MBK and on the floor with all of the cell phones you have many repair shops.  You can also check the IT Mall across the road from the Rama 9 Mall, as they have many shops there as well.  In fact that is were I would go and talk to someone, they should be able to help you out.