Transfer Honda 125 Wave Title Without Certificate of Residence?

HappyExpat57

I bought a Honda Wave 125 about 6 years ago in Pattaya. I've since moved to Chanthaburi and registered as living there with immigration. Chanthaburi IO does not offer a certificate of residence for anything, they just don't do it.

What is the process to transfer the title to a friend who is registered in Pattaya?

28 minutes ago, eisfeld said:

It's not the seller that needs the address proof but the buyer.

When i sold my Versys 650 the buyers DLT wanted my proof of address, so i sent a copy of my yellow book and that was excepted and the buyer concluded business with them. 

2 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

When i sold my Versys 650 the buyers DLT wanted my proof of address, so i sent a copy of my yellow book and that was excepted and the buyer concluded business with them. 

Probably a mistake or misunderstanding or "I do whatever I want because I work for the gov" case as usual ????

Doesn't make sense to want address proof from seller because the address proof is needed to issue the new registration for the buyer. Where was this btw?

1 hour ago, eisfeld said:

Probably a mistake or misunderstanding or "I do whatever I want because I work for the gov" case as usual ????

Doesn't make sense to want address proof from seller because the address proof is needed to issue the new registration for the buyer. Where was this btw?

The buyer was living in Issan.