Peace Resort in North Pattaya

coralia

I was down that way this afternoon doing some shopping at Best Supermarket, so went for a nosey. They are open. However, see notice below. If you call the phone number they should be able to give more info.

The staff member I spoke to didn't know any more than was on the notice.

There was about 10 cars in the car park. Tonight and tomorrow night will be their busiest times.

20221104_174633257.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, champers said:

I was down that way this afternoon doing some shopping at Best Supermarket, so went for a nosey. They are open. However, see notice below. If you call the phone number they should be able to give more info.

The staff member I spoke to didn't know any more than was on the notice.

There was about 10 cars in the car park. Tonight and tomorrow night will be their busiest times.

20221104_174633257.jpg

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much ????????????

I will definitely wait until they open the swimming-pool.....

But thank you so much for this information!! And for going there to check!!! ????

4 minutes ago, coralia said:

Amazing!!!

Thank you so much ????????????

I will definitely wait until they open the swimming-pool.....

But thank you so much for this information!! And for going there to check!!! ????

No problem. I stayed there about 12 years ago in low season. It was nice and quiet which I like.

I hope it comes back to what it once was. At least it seems to be taking a step in the right direction.

There has been a marked increase in visitor numbers this week and businesses that found it tough during Covid could get a bit of a boost. I hope so.

3 hours ago, champers said:

No problem. I stayed there about 12 years ago in low season. It was nice and quiet which I like.

I hope it comes back to what it once was. At least it seems to be taking a step in the right direction.

There has been a marked increase in visitor numbers this week and businesses that found it tough during Covid could get a bit of a boost. I hope so.

I stayed there for years in a row, I used to come every winter and stay for at least six weeks... It was a home away from home for me... I was there when this stupid Covid thing started...

Thanks again!! ????????????

• Like 1