Paying your water bill in Hua Hin is about to get much easier

webfact

image.jpeg

By Online Reporter

The municipality has announced plans to launch a new system that will mean people in Hua Hin will be able to pay their water bills at convenience stores or via online banking.

Currently, people who receive their bill from the Hua Hin Municipal Waterworks Division either pay the person who delivers the bill or they have to go to the waterworks office in person to pay their bill.

The current system causes problems for both the Waterworks Division and for people who need to pay their bills.

The Waterworks Division says that collecting money from people can take longer than it should do, while residents complain that having to pay bills in person is a huge inconvenience.

Full story: https://www.huahintoday.com/local-news/paying-your-water-bill-in-hua-hin-is-about-to-get-much-easier/

huahintoday-logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Hua Hin Today 2022-11-04

- Cigna offers a range of visa-compliant plans that meet the minimum requirement of medical treatment, including COVID-19, up to THB 3m. For more information on all expat health insurance plans click here.

Monthly car subscription with first-class insurance, 24x7 assistance and more in one price - click here to find out more!

9 hours ago, webfact said:

Currently, people who receive their bill from the Hua Hin Municipal Waterworks Division either pay the person who delivers the bill or they have to go to the waterworks office in person to pay their bill.

Or they pay through a bank via Direct Debit.....????

19 hours ago, webfact said:

The Waterworks Division says that collecting money from people can take longer than it should do, while residents complain that having to pay bills in person is a huge inconvenience.

Good they have eventually got out of the dark ages.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, cracker1 said:

I have used the PWA App to pay water for my empty home in Sakon Nakhon for several years, and it works very well as I live in Samui.

I thought every consumer could do this ?

Providing you are billed by the Provincial Waterworks Authority.

On 11/5/2022 at 9:02 AM, YorkshireTyke said:

Been paying my leccy and water by direct debit for about 3 years, I don't even get the water bill delivered now.

The meter reader must know that it isn't necessary to print and leave your bill each month? That's sophisticated!

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/6/2022 at 2:56 PM, cracker1 said:

I have used the PWA App to pay water for my empty home in Sakon Nakhon for several years, and it works very well as I live in Samui.

I thought every consumer could do this ?

As the article clearly states:

"While online payment services for utilities are currently available in many locations throughout Thailand, this isn’t the case in Hua Hin, or at least for people who are billed from the Hua Hin Municipal Waterworks Division."

On 11/5/2022 at 9:10 AM, Will B Good said:

How much is a typical bill?

We pay around 80 baht/month in Issan.

Ay lad. Shower once a week both of you whether you need it or not .

226 baht  in lower Phetchabun. ( big garden )

I think the hot babes at the water company office would die if I didn't visit in person once a month.

Edited by Denim
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Denim said:

Ay lad. Shower once a week both of you whether you need it or not .

226 baht  in lower Phetchabun. ( big garden )

I think the hot babes at the water company office would die if I didn't visit in person once a month.

I need to volunteer to go and pay our next one......might take an extra shower just in case....555

• Haha 2

Maybe they should spend more time making the water decent in Hua Hin. Several years ago we had the opportunity to switch to Pranburi water, best thing we ever did. Before that we had to backwash the filters every Week !!!! Lost a holiday customer because the water out of the taps was brown.

Now Pranburi water read the meter, leave a slip, and we pay at the local seven. 

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...