car driving license info

hank69

I would recommend the following agent: https://www.viswics.com/หน้าแรก/5bd26ebb932e961094deea4d/langEN

They did all the necessary for me to renew my license. I have used tham for several years now and never had a problem with them. I cant remember the cost for the license renewal but if you contact them they will advise you.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

22 hours ago, Kwasaki said:

They give you up to 1 year to renew, if you go after that you get another 2 year DL.

I went a few months ago with licenses expired for about 15 months and was allowed to renew for five years but had to take the written exam but not physical driving element.  Maybe some allowance due to covid restrictions the last few years.  This was in Pattaya where they look at your papers prior to giving an appointment.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, Qman said:

I went a few months ago with licenses expired for about 15 months and was allowed to renew for five years but had to take the written exam but not physical driving element.  Maybe some allowance due to covid restrictions the last few years.  This was in Pattaya where they look at your papers prior to giving an appointment.

Interesting, I had forgotten already about the problems the pandemic had caused. 

Pleased to hear you got it sorted.