Visa run to Ban Pakkad - Cambodian border.

Has anyone done this border bounce since Flexomike did it in mid-September when all seemed plain sailing ?

The phone number on Google Maps for the Thai side immigration is not working. If anyone has a working one I would be grateful.

I believe that there is a Thai lady who takes care of the whole thing on both sides including the Cambodian visa for a reasonable fee.

I am due to go on Saturday 12th and would greatly appreciate any up-to-date info.

Many thanks.

On 11/7/2022 at 1:07 PM, BritTim said:

If you are happy paying the bribes, I am sure there will be no problem. It is only if you push for the official price for the Cambodian visa, and a small fee for same day return that you may run into problems.

Not necessarily :if it's still the surly old guy on the Cambodian side that would Pre-Covid give you the evil eye when you hand him 30 bucks (instead of the 35 $ that he demands, because that's the new rate and has been the new rate for years, according to him), then just show him your old Cambodian stickers, and point out to him that they all say 30, and that if it says 35 this time you would be willing to pay an extra 5.You will have your sticker in a few minutes(for 30) and, as a bonus leave with the knowledge that the surliness level of this venal misanthrope has gone up a notch or two.