Can I influence the traffic on my soi?

SbuxPlease

call the central traffic police, they do come and clamp the wheel or ticket the taxis that park in the sois.

I know because in my soi around Nana, the taxis do call the police against each other when they have a competition to get their usual parking spot, when the police came, nobody can park for a few days then it's back to normal in typical thai fashion.

5 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change; 
courage to change the things I can; 
and wisdom to know the difference.

Please Use a bigger font next time, i hardly could read your ORIGINAL wisdom quotation...

• Haha 1

Remember Sukhumvit soi 38 night food market about 10 years ago, just beyond the food market the soi 38 was dark and quiet.

Now with all the developments the road is like a highway with constant traffic, one has to be alert to all the traffic racing up and down.

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, SbuxPlease said:

I've lived here long enough that I could get together perhaps a dozen business owners and residents who'd agree. 

Dont expect these Business people to help you too much.

IOts probably because of their Business's that the Taxis are there in the first place.

52 minutes ago, ezzra said:

Please Use a bigger font next time, i hardly could read your ORIGINAL wisdom quotation...

Just increase the font on your Phone / Tablet / PC / Device you are using or use the Zoom Bottom if you have bad eye sight (or the poster is using a small font ???? )

Edited by MJCM

19 hours ago, SbuxPlease said:

I've lived here long enough that I could get together perhaps a dozen business owners and residents who'd agree. 

"I could get together perhaps a dozen business owners and residents"

If it's such a huge problem, why not just do it instead of procrastinating about it here?

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

[quote]What are our chances of convincing the nearest boys in brown to come and get rid of the grifter taxis and slow down the vehicles that are going to hurt people?[/quote]

I like your thinking. It's almost 100% guaranteed that this will work. I suggest making an appointment with the head of your local police station absolutely immediately. He'll get right on it for you so don't delay.

Edited by bbi1