i did a speed test on my phone - how to locate the record of it?

paddypower

You could not make it up: I was checking out a bungalow resort for some Romanian family/friends to visit Thailand for Jan + Feb.  i visited the bungalow Oct 30, took some photos and agreed on the deposit and the rent. My friends wrote me and asked could I check the internet speeds. So yesterday, I called the resort owner, suggesting a specific time I would to revisit the same bungalow,  that I could do speed tests. He said ok - go ahead and visit at an agreed upon time. unfortunately, he didn't tell me the bungalow was now occupied. after a friendly introduction,  to the tenants, I did my speed test, asap. the tenant followed me outside the bungalow, where i was trying to do a 2nd speed test. he went absolutely ballistic and attacked me (not a big deal, I just got knocked to the ground). after this, altho' i never touched him, he seems to have fallen and 'acquired' an unexplained skinned arm. he is taking me to court. what i need to know is, how long did the speed test take. ? is there a way to check this? this was a misunderstanding resulting in insanity. ( I would consider someone as a little bit insane if they threaten to kill you,  in several different ways, in front of the interviewing  officer at the police station.).  It is a matter for my defence that this ''gentleman'' was unprovoked in attacking me.

On 11/9/2022 at 8:54 AM, Sparktrader said:

You could a speed test anywhere in resort without knocking on doors. Maybe he thought you were taking photos.

that is a thoughtful response. thanks. unfortunately, there was no signal, just outside, i have German friends who want to rent also, in Feb. The Romanian friends are a bit worried by this whole thing. It will blow over. 

4 minutes ago, paddypower said:

that is a thoughtful response. thanks. unfortunately, there was no signal, just outside, i have German friends who want to rent also, in Feb. The Romanian friends are a bit worried by this whole thing. It will blow over. 

Weird story. Look before you leap mate.