car parking at BKK airport..old swampy

Harveyboy

hello all .just looking for a little help here regards parking at the airport ..

I drive past it regular but never parked there normally bus or taxi when leaving .

This December Im picking up family I'll be coming in from the north 

so after I leave the main highway I've seen signs to the airport ..but is the short term (should be there a few hours only)

parking signed clearly..I see they have 2 buildings for short term and 1 long term..also regards payment is it by machine in the terminal as most airports or is it pay on exit at barrier.. doe's it accept cash and card ...thanks for any help H

I have always parked inside, generally building one.  I go to the top floor as it normally has open spaces.  The payment is in person when you leave.  I have not parked there for over a year, but don't think they have changed anything.

Can get choked at times.....as suggested aim for the top floor unless you spot something.

Last time I went they were double parked across the front of cars almost everywhere......luckily the wife was driving and she plonked it the ladies only.....not sure that is correct if she was with me!

1 hour ago, eia310e said:

I have always parked inside, generally building one.  I go to the top floor as it normally has open spaces.  The payment is in person when you leave.  I have not parked there for over a year, but don't think they have changed anything.

Tk's mate

• Thumbs Up 1